Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Some opinion on my problem would be great. 

Post Some opinion on my problem would be great.
Hello everyone.

Not even sure how to begin my story but I'll try and keep it short and to the point.

Jul 2011 - had unprotected sex with a girl from a bar, the next morning pain in the penis started. This happened in a tropical location and in the ocean water.
This got worse everyday for the next week to the point I was not sleeping.
Aug/Sep 2011 - i got checked for every STD and bacteria (multiple times) but nothing was found. I was given so many antibiotics in this time period to treat STD, UTI, and cipro as well I think to treat bacterial prostatitis although nothing was found.
Jan 2012 - Pain got much less and i finally saw a urologist who said my prostate was fine by doing a rectal exam and also told me he has seen many guys with similar problem and nothing can ever be found. We decided not to do the cystoscope since I was getting better.
Over the next few days thing got pretty normal in that area, maybe occasional slight pain in the penis and some pressure like feeling in the testicles.

April 2012 - 2 nights ago I went swimming to a regular indoor swimming pool, and I cant say the water was that cold.
The next day started feeling the discomfort again, with pain in the penis back as well as pressure in the testicles.
I'm not sure if I am just really sensitive to that area now or what?
Or how long the pain will go for this time....

I'm not even sure its prostate related but at this point I'm pretty sure is not bacteria (tested like 5 times or STD), my bladder is also ok.
I would like to hear any opinions on this matter.

Also no other symptoms like discharge or frequent urination or anything like that.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by milfou on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 am

Post Re: Some opinion on my problem would be great.
Forgot to add that I am 25 years old.

Just wondering if anyone had a similar experience to mine.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 pm

Post Re: Some opinion on my problem would be great.
My experience was similar to yours up to a point.

After unprotected sex I had symptoms (albeit different to those you describe) within a very short time and by the middle of the next day was well aware that something down there was 'not quite right'.

I also had several courses of antibiotics but in my case they did find an STD so I'm wondering why they gave you all that stuff if they couldn't find anything to treat?

Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]