Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
 My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgasms 

Post Re: My story, chronic prostatitis associated with weak orgas
I have measured my testosterone and another hormones several times. Nothing was wrong. If I don't remember bad I talked about it in this thread. It's a chronic prostatitis, not a hormones unbalance, it burns when ejaculating, that is a clear signal of infection.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I have measured my testosterone and another hormones several times. Nothing was wrong. If I don't remember bad I talked about it in this thread. It's a chronic prostatitis, not a hormones unbalance, it burns when ejaculating, that is a clear signal of infection.

I just saw the low libido and its one sign of hormones but I know very well the Burn like a hell during ejaculation I have that in the beginning of my symptoms I feel like there is an obstruction in the exit ,I want to tell you 80 % of yr symptoms I have , I have monthly visits to different Docs and did many tests but results always (-) however my wife every time we do sex without condom it get Ecoli and gram positive bacilli this happen 3 times till we stop direct contact , I don't know if you have the same with your partner ,If you find a cure let me know ,is anaerobic culture is important test ?? I think here the Docs never do that till now.

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:52 pm

I also thought at the beginning in a hormonal unbalance, but I finally knew that I had chronic prostatitis. Everything I have tried until now has failed. Some days I feel better and I have a decent libido with decent orgasms (the burning is not that bad) but I haven't identified the cause of those improvements yet.

I don't have a partner so I don't know about that.

I think that doing several cultures is important to know if you have an infection, but unfortunately that doesn't solve the problem because the antibiotics that urologists prescribe are not able to cure it. They should research deeply about it but...

I'm currently taking ashwagandha supplements but no results. I don't know what to do.

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:56 am

Alrighty, so some more time has passed by for me to further determine what's going on for me. I'm taking 200mgs of Diflucan once a day (24 hours apart), along with 2 capsules of Allicin Max 3 times a day (every 8 hours), and recently started taking 25mgs of Zinc Picolinate 3 times a day (every 8 hours), and so far, the addition of the Zinc has started to further improve my situation so it definitely seems to be helping clear things up, i mean i don't wanna jinx myself but i'm pretty certain the Zinc is doing something. I may try to stop taking the Diflucan, and keep taking the Zinc Picolinate and Allicin and see how that goes, i'm not sure if i absolutely need the Diflucan, but if i stop the Diflucan and things seem to start coming back or getting worse again, i guess i'll just keep taking the Diflucan. I'm not sure how necessary the Allicin is for me, but i know it definitely helps since i was taking just the Diflucan but was still having some symptoms until i added in the Allicin, so it may be that i can get away with taking just the Allicin and Zinc, or maybe even just the Zinc, or i may have to keep taking all 3, but since i've added in the Zinc, things are definitely getting clearer, so i highly recommend maybe checking out the Zinc Picolinate, just keep in mind that if you take too much Zinc you could potentially become deficient in Copper, but so far i've been taking the Zinc for about a week or two and so far so good, plus, Zinc Picolinate is cheap, and doesn't seem to cause me any gastrointestinal issues like Zinc Gluconate did. I'll give an update on my situation as time rolls on, in the mean time, might be worth trying out the Zinc, 50 to 75mgs a day i would think.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:58 pm

Is ok to take the diflucan for so long? I tried it years ago for some weeks and it did nothing so I quit. I once thought that my infection was fungal but because of that I think that is improbable. I think that this is a bacterial infection caused mainly by enterococcus faecalis.

I don't know what else I can try, maybe I'll give zinc picolinate and allicin a try. (I took zinc in the past but I don't remember what was).

Ashwagandha and Yohimbe haven't worked. Yohimbe sometimes seems to cause some random erections, specialy in the morning, but that is useless if my prostate is still weakened and the pleasure is almost eclipsed by the burning. I feel like having toothpaste inside the prostate and penis, it's a weird sensation. I think that if my prostate were healthy Yohimbe could enhace my libido, though.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Idk if it's okay to take Diflucan for so long, but i know people can take it at maintenance dosages long term, but 200mgs a day really isn't that much i don't think, i haven't noticed anything negative from taking it so long personally. I also had taken Cipro for like a year or two before i tried the Diflucan, and didn't really have any negatives aside from the microbiome alteration, thrush, and some Magnesium depletion imo, but it was mangeable. I haven't taken the Diflucan in like 2 days, may start taking it again tonight but i'm not sure, but since i've added in the Zinc Picolinate, it's definitely keeping things at bay and things aren't getting worse while being off the Diflucan so far, and the Allicin definitely seems to help me, but i may need the Diflucan in the mix for better treatment, or i may not, still not sure yet. But i have read where Zinc mixed with an anti-biotic or anti-fungal seems to be better than using the anti-biotic/anti-fungal alone, and i have gotten the impression that it's better to have a combination of things in order to treat this than trying to find one thing that'll do it all, but so far, for me anyways, i'd say Zinc Picolinate, Allicin and Diflucan seems to work pretty well, and once i added in the Zinc, things started looking a bit more clearer so i'm hoping that's the final ingredient in my medicinal treatment, i guess we'll see.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:42 pm

Today I have started the zinc picolinate (30 mgs a capsule and they recommend one per day). Yesterday I also started the garlic oil extract, I couldn't find allicin in powder but I guess it's quite similar. Let's see how it goes.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:36 pm

MAY I ASK DO YOU THINK MEDICINE LIKES OMNIC OCAS & CARDURA AND ALL OTHERS ALPHA BLOCKER CAN CAUSE ALL OF THESE SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE ?

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:05 pm

I haven't tried any of them. I only tried in the past an alpha blocker whose name I don't remember and it did made things worse. Sometimes I couldn't ejaculate and when I could it was like urinating semen, no orgasm at all. I also had dry "orgasms". It was scary.

By the way, I have been reading in Spanish guys infected with enterococcus faecalis and complaining about similar symptoms. To me it's clear that this is all caused by that bacteria. If only I could find the way to eliminate it...

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Been off the Diflucan for about 8 days, day 9 today, so far so good with the Allicin and Zinc. The last couple days i've been taking 100mgs of the Zinc Picolinate a day, but will probably end up going back to 75mgs tomorrow, i definitely don't wanna dose it too high. I do notice the Zinc though, it's actually kinda nice, i like it.

As for Allicin, there's this stuff on Amazon called Allicin Max (not sure if it's available where you live or not), but it's like pure Allicin powder encapsulated, there's some other brand names for that encapsulated pure Allicin powder, so there should be something available. Idk if Garlic oil or other kinds of Garlic extracts would do as good, maybe though, but i remember reading through some stuff awhile back that said something about Allicin is hard to stabilize and that a lot of Garlic supplements may not actually have Allicin, though i've also read Allicin degrades/metabolizes into the or some of the beneficial compounds so you would think that'd be in Garlic supplements, maybe. But i would say, if you don't notice the Garlic oil doing much, before giving up, either try to find actual Allicin, or maybe just try eating a few cloves or so of Garlic like 3 times a day, if possible/manageable, though if eating actual raw Garlic, i've read that it's best to first cut and crush the Garlic cloves up, so that the Allicin gets generated by the Allin and Allinase, and let it sit for like 10 minutes or so, i think you may even be able to cook with it then and it retain the Allicin/beneficial compounds, but i'm not sure as i haven't tried raw Garlic much.

Let me know if the Zinc Picolinate seems like it's doing something for you, 30mgs a day might do it, idk yet how much would be necessary/needed each day, or the half-life/duration of action of it and how many times a day it may need to be redosed, but once a day might work, twice a day might work, i take it 3 times a day at 25mgs each, though that last couple days i took it 4 times a day and am probably going to go back down to 3 times a day but i'm not sure yet, i just know that it seems to be helping me and it gives me a familiar feeling and feels good to me and i feel like i may have been a bit deficient in Zinc, idk though, definitely don't wanna take too much though, and i probably need to get a good Copper supplement at some point too just in case.

I'm definitely noticing a lessening in the eye floaters, i can still notice them some but they definitely don't seem any worse and seem like they're slowly becoming less defined and like fading away/clearing up, whereas if the infection isn't more fully halted i would notice the eye floaters get a bit worse after ejaculation, so the eye floaters imo does indeed seem related to the infection, as i said, didn't have them before this, then once this prostate thing happened, i noticed them a lot, and they have faded over time here and there but would always end up coming back but not as bad as it first was, then since i've started the Zinc, it seems like things have been more fully halted and so it seems to be clearing up. I'm also noticing the reddish lines at the tips of my fingernails and toenails slowly getting better and fading away, and the white line i have on each side of the penis under the head, as well as the redness, and the "pearly white papules" that showed up with this infection seem to be getting better/going away as well, but i'm sure it'll still take me some time to get this cleared up if this does indeed end up working out.

It does make me wonder though, i mean maybe Zinc just responds well in my case or in some people's case, but i wonder if it's anti-microbial properties would come in handy for people, especially since it's like in high amounts in the prostate, and perhaps if people are low in Zinc for whatever reason, that would make one more susceptible to infections apparently which could include prostate infections, or if anything if one isn't deficient, it could just be a useful supplement that serves the body during an infection like this, idk. I honestly don't know what to think about the Zinc yet, but it does indeed appear to be working, or doing something at least, i'm seeing a good bit more progress than i had been since adding in the Zinc, even with cutting out the Diflucan, but hopefully this will be the final nail in the coffin for this stubborn and hard to get rid of curse of an infection. Also makes me wonder about other potential minerals that could in some way help with infections or issues like these, as well as other physical and mental issues imo.

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Oh, also forgot to mention, i still don't know the best course of action when it comes to when to ejaculate, if ejaculating daily would be more beneficial, or if leaving some days in between would be more beneficial, i'm leaning towards leaving some days or so in between being more beneficial than daily ejaculation, but it's worth trying out different schedules i guess. I think a few days or so in between allows more ejaculate to be expelled vs daily, and i think giving it a few days in between helps to clear things up better, i could be wrong, but it's worth trying out different schedules to see which is best for you.

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Yesterday, I could feel some pleasure when masturbating and an orgasm like at 40% (I would say). The ejaculation hurted, yes, but the pleasure was also noticeable, something that gives me hope because I can be weeks without feeling pleasure masturbating and almost anorgasmic, or months in the worst cases. I also noticed that when stopping stimulating my penis the pleasurable feelings remained for seconds, and the erection didn't fade away. I could remember a bit what masturbating really felt like before.

I masturbated more times and the feelings kept being noticeable. I thought that this is not an overmasturbation problem, because in days like this, no matter how many times I do it, the pleasure decreases every time, that is normal, but it is still there. The bad days that doesn't happen. No matter if you masturbate 1 time or more, the pleasure, arousal and orgasm are not there.

Definitely something changed yesterday but I don't know if it is the zinc or the garlic extract.

From the day after yesterday I raised the zinc dosage to two pills (that is 60 mgs). I hope that this is what is working.

I was searching in the internet for zinc, prostate, prostatitis, etc., and I found about adrenal glands fatigue due to chronic stress and maybe that is what is happening to me, and endless cicle of chronic infection, stress, anxiety, the infection gets hard to cure, the inflammation gets worse... Adrenal glands are important in libido and they need zinc and magnesium to work properly. From what I read, I could understand that it seems that when you are constantly on anxiety and stress (which I am) the adrenal glands "burn" zinc, magnesium, glucose and so on. So, it seems that the zinc you need for your prostate (and that is my theory but it makes sense) gets depleted by that cicle.

Further, searching more about that I found supplements that have zinc and licorice, which it seems to be also good for adrenal glands. I instantly remembered how in the past licorice pills helped with my libido and orgams so it seems that I have something.

By the way, I'm also taking licorice pills but I think that it is the zinc what it is working more, because it was raising the dosage and then after hours noticing what I have described above.

Maybe if we combine magnesium also it would be good. I recommend you to search about adrenal fatigue to see if that fits your case also. In mine it fits, for example the low back pain, which is also chronical in my case, specially when I wake up.

I also have eye-floaters and I thought that that is incurable except with surgery. If zinc can cure them I would be very happy.

Now I'm worried about whether this will continue improving or it would go down again. I hope that this is not just a temporary subsiding of the symptoms and it is the start of the road to the cure. In other words, I hope that this is cleaning the bacterias and not just dealing with inflammation.

Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Below natural supplemental was suggested in different topics ,I am going tomorrow to my Doc and ask his opinion and how much the dose ,chronic Prostate disease is something similar to diabetic , we have to learn how to live with ,difficult to cultured bacteria+Calcification is the main reason for our suffer .

Natrol, Extra Strength Turmeric
Olive Leaf Extract, 100 Veg Capsules
Naturally Sourced Vitamin E, 268 mg
D-Mannose, 500 mg, 120 Veg Capsule
Garlic, 2,000 mg, 120 Coated Tablets
Zinc Picolinate

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Too good to be true. I don't know if it was a coincidence or what, but since a few days all has gone down again. I'm currently as always: low libido, no pleasure when masturbating, no orgasms and painful ejaculations. I don't know what was that.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Try going back down on the dosage of Zinc, i feel like at least for me, 75mgs may have been too much, so 60mgs may be a bit too much for you, 50mgs seems to do me better, so i'd say 25 to 50mgs. Too much Zinc may counteract the benefits.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:36 pm

I'll try that but I'm losing my hopes. These days have been awful. Masturbating feels like having toothpaste inside the penis, something like peppermint; no arousal, no pleasure and that stupid burning when ejaculating. It were two days in which I remembered what masturbating felt like but it is all gone now. I masturbated several times those days, maybe that has inflamed the zone again.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:22 pm

I read in the internet studies about curing chronic prostatitis caused by enterococcus faecalis with moxifloxacin. So, the other day I asked the general doctor to prescribe me it. He knows that I have been struggling with this for years so he prescribed it to me.

I'm going to do a long course because I feel that something is moving there. I don't feel a definitive improvement but I know well my symptoms and some days I feel a slight improvement. Sometimes it hurts more than usual and that also tells me that something is changing.

It seems that I'm tolerating it well so if I can I'll do 2 or 3 months to make sure whether this is the cure or not.

The other option is linezolid, but that antibiotic is stronger and you need to do a blood test before to make sure you don't have kidney problems and to rule out risks. I read in a forum in Spanish, in which I also told my story, from a guy who got cured by linezolid but it scares me a bit.

I cross fingers to get cured by moxifloxacin.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Yeah try that and see how it goes. Still may wanna take the Zinc though as well, i do believe it can help. I went back on the Diflucan because without it things weren't as well, now that i'm back on the Diflucan, and still taking my Allicin, the Zinc is definitely adding to things. I've been taking 25mgs of Zinc 12 hours apart, and that seems to be doing well for the most part. Things are looking seemingly clearer and even my urinary flow seems to be improving a bit, but it's still gonna take me some time i imagine. So i'm gonna keep doing what i'm doing and see how it goes, i do have hope i just know it's probably gonna take a bit longer for me to get this fully dealt with, but things are looking better i really do think, so fingers crossed for both of us.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:50 pm

I think i accidentally took 50mgs of Zinc this morning instead of 25mgs, i'm not sure, i was still half asleep lol, but it got me wondering if i could try taking 50mgs of Zinc 12 hours apart (twice a day) or if i should keep it at 25mgs twice a day, or 50mgs once a day, but the Zinc is definitely helping ime. So i do think it's worth continuing to take, especially in combination with an antibiotic or antifungal (depending on which is plaguing you lol), and i do think i read something about synergy between Zinc and antibiotics, so it's worthy of a try imo. Just make sure to take the Zinc away from food and the antibiotic, give it about maybe an hour or two to get fully absorbed, at least that's what i feel goes well for me.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Don't take too much zinc in a short amount of time or you'll regret it. Did that one time, was really bad. lol

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:57 am

Inflamed wrote:
Don't take too much zinc in a short amount of time or you'll regret it. Did that one time, was really bad. lol

Yup, don't wanna take too much Zinc, i say don't go over 50mgs a day, but i think i may try checking out 50mgs twice a day twelve hours apart for a few days, idk yet, but yeah in general don't go over 50mgs a day apparently.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:52 pm

I have been taking the Moxifloxacin almost 2 months and there are no results. I'm going to do another culture but I suspect that this enterococcus faecalis is resistant to it. I don't know what to try next if that is the case, because there is the Linezolid option but that antibiotic is too scary and expensive to try, in fact, the doctor advised me against it.

Moxifloxacin is supposed to have better penetration in the prostate tissue than the Ciprofloxacin and the Levofloxacin, but if the bacteria is resistant...

It's sad, because I had hope in that antibiotic. I read a few success stories with it.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24