Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Trichomonas vaginalis klebsiela pneumonie 

Post Trichomonas vaginalis klebsiela pneumonie
Hello, sorry for my english.

Im trying to cure chronic bacterial prostatitis since 2010 - almost 9 years,i have trichomonas vaginalis + klebsiela and high level of calcifications.

is there anyone who was cured from trichomonas and klebsiela ?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:42 am

Post Re: Trichomonas vaginalis klebsiela pneumonie
Damn, that's a long time :(

What have you done to get rid of it so far? Do they always show up in your cultures?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Post Re: Trichomonas vaginalis klebsiela pneumonie
PaulProstate wrote:
Damn, that's a long time :(

What have you done to get rid of it so far? Do they always show up in your cultures?

That is a really long story, first five years, i was visiting stupid laboratory, they found only enterococcus, and when i changed laboratory , I took it my new results trichomonas + klebsiela.

Im trying to cure since 2015, then i do course with secnidazole 2 grams of any 2 days .

The situation after this therapy is strange, because my results for the next 1 year for trichomonas was " single immobile protozoal cells without growth and development"

And my microbiologist say that, now there are innactive and I dont need to treat and thats sounds strange :X
I continute to treat klebsiela, but today im the same situation like in the begining , because after 2 years trichomonas are active again, and still see in my results klebsiela.

I dont know what course to do, i have 1/3 calcifications in prostate and i think that is the problem .

Can you suggest me something ?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]