Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 One More Time... ATTENTION PLEASE - Please ACKNOWLEDGE 
Site Admin

Post One More Time... ATTENTION PLEASE - Please ACKNOWLEDGE
This forum is to exchange ideas on the issue of prostatitis. It is NOT Face-Book and the behavior that is typical of FB is NOT acceptable here. Profanity is NOT acceptable here. Attacking another poster is NOT acceptable here. I allow some 'heated discussions' to go to a certain point, but there are times where I have stopped it. We can have disagreements, everybody does, but I will not allow pure mudslinging.

I'm not talking to or about 99.9% of the members here, but to the posters that constantly make me edit out vile profanities. I can not allow wild accusations against physicians simply because it could be construed that this Admin and the board behind this site gives tacit consent to those accusations.

The 99.9% of you have nothing to worry about, but I am going to become much more aggressive in handling the 'bad actors' that pop up here to explain to you that everything that you are doing is incorrect and spew profanities. If someone had the ACTUAL cure for this disease, they would be a billionaire over night. I think I am correct in assuming that none of us are billionaires.

There is a ton of knowledge in our poster base. Post a reasonable question and I am positive that at least one or more of them will respond when they visit the board again. We gain that knowledge in respectful discussion, not in vile responses.

BTW... having a 'friend' send me an email laced with naughty words and calling me vile names is not the way to win friends and influence people.

To the 99.9%, I THANK YOU for all you have contributed. To the 0.01%, be aware that after one warning, your next time will be your last.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Post Re: One More Time... ATTENTION PLEASE - Please ACKNOWLEDGE
And a fine job you do. I know I’m not alone in that opinion. We are fortunate to have someone who takes the time required to keep it running smoothly.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:42 pm

Thank you for your work on this site. It's really appreciated :)

Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:14 pm

And thank you for removing people who mess things up for those of us who do appreciate the good information.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]