Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 I am so angry 

Post I am so angry
In the past I read more and more often: "hurry up, don't mask it with antidepressants etc., you have to do something quickly, otherwise it will get worse" and there is always the "what to do" lacking.
Some approach it with "create hope", others with "do exercise", but it's always generic enough to still blame the one who is applying it for "not doing it right" when it doesn't work.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:39 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: I am so angry
yeah, exactly...
as though confirmation of what exactly is necessary is obvious and immediately doable

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:09 am

I think many chronic illnesses are like a giant labyrinth of dead ends. No one gives you a map of how to get out, and yet it is almost certainly there, somewhere.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:36 pm

A doctor at the emergency department recently told me "we doctors are good at fixing specific health problems....you're problem is very complex and we do not know the cause or the fix"

I left a few minutes later, as bad as when I went in.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:46 pm

You might have better luck seeing an herbalist, sensible naturopath, or even a homeopath to be honest than those guys. That is seeing as you don't have an infection or cancer, they are good at some stuff, just not much it seems.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:20 am

chris85 wrote:
You might have better luck seeing an herbalist, sensible naturopath, or even a homeopath to be honest than those guys. That is seeing as you don't have an infection or cancer, they are good at some stuff, just not much it seems.

I went to a naturopath, who is also a homeopath and a general practitioner. He said "You need to think thoroughly about what happened when your symptoms started." I told him what I suspected. Then he said I had to think again about what could've caused it, because those facts he could not deal with. I asked him, what he exactly wanted and he again said "You need to think thoroughly about what happened when your symptoms started.". "What kind of information do you need to offer a solution" I replied. He said "Your condition is too complex to be listed in a medical book, here, take two sulphur globulis".

I felt like an idiot.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:52 pm
Profile WWW

Whatever, how open are you to alternative healing methods? I came across something very interesting a few days ago, you may be interested in taking a look at it.

It's a series of short videos made by a neuroscientist, the emphasis in the series is on our thought life and how negative thoughts can influence the body negatively through dna expression at the quantum level. It serves to provide a scientific theory as to how healing by faith works.

Let me know if you're interested, I'll PM you a link.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]