Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 .....Found some relief..... 

Post .....Found some relief.....
So I know we get caught up in this matrix when we think we found something that brings relief and end up taking it and running with it...BUT, this last week, I made it a habit to ejaculate(sex with wife or mostly mastarbating) right before going to sleep(make sure to pee after) and I wake up feeling great...One, it helps to sleep better and in the morning, I wake up feeling GREAT and almost, I said almost forgetting I have this condition....I know when you ejaculate, all the blood rushes down there and then when you sleep, the body tries to heal it self...So, maybe its just a coincidence but we will see

Also, I was thinking the other day and the one thing I remember after my encounter was that I know for sure that I didnt urinate right after which I normally do...I do wonder if I would have urinated after that i could have avoided this new life style....They say it always good to pee after to push out all the bacteria....Do any of you guys recall not urinating right after?...Just a wild thought

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:04 am

Post Re: .....Found some relief.....
Haha, for me it's the exact opposite. If I ejaculate and go right to sleep then I notice things tighten up overnight and I'm more sore the next day. Doing it and then moving around throughout the day seems to keep things more loose inside there for me and I have less irritation. That's mostly for masturbation though, regular sex doesn't seem to matter.

I also did not urinate after my encounter. And I do occasionally find myself wondering the same thing - if I had peed maybe I could have avoided this whole thing. Best not to go down that rabbit hole though.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:50 am

Post Re: .....Found some relief.....
I've thought that before without all the prostatitis / CPPS symptoms. But I considered it more conjecture than something to base my thinking on regarding what causes my problems now. If bacteria are that volatile, then perhaps they need to get regulated somehow. I'm referring to going to the bathroom after sex.

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]