Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
 Cured chronic bacterial prostatitis 

Post Cured chronic bacterial prostatitis
Hello,

I am from Romania, Bucharest and I have been cured by Dr. Gheorghe Niță.

After about 1 year of chronic bacterial prostatitis I managed to get rid of it.

3 antibiotic treatments, sex every 2 days during treatment and prostate massage during the last antibiotic treatment seems to have fixed it.

First treatment - 30 days Fluroquide. Didn't fix it. At all.

Second treatment after a 2 month break - Ciprofloxacin. Still not over.

The third treatment, after another 3 month break after the second treatment - 20 days Clarithromycin + 10 days ofloxacin + Vitamin E in the morning + Zinc in the evening + propolis honey + prostatic massage weekly and it passed. Prostate secretion analyzes are sterile.

I will not extend so I will share with you the most important things that I have learned.

THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!! - IT CAN BE CURED. DO NOT BELIEVE DOCTORS THAT SAY IT CAN NOT BE CURED. SECOND MOST IMPORTANT - PROSTATIC MASSAGE + ANTIBIOTICS IS THE ANSWER!

If you are from Romania, go to Dr. Gheorghe Niţă. He cured me. A passionate doctor who knows what he is doing.

To make sure you have a bacteria, analyze prostatic secretion! Not just urine/sperm.

Accept the idea that you need to take antibiotics for a long time. You will not die, you will not destroy your immune system.

Prostatic massage is something primordial, in my opinion. The moment I started it, it was the moment I started feeling better. It's a totally fantastic feeling to stop having that pain.

It is important to have sexual activity during treatment (daily if you can).

You have to take up a sport.

Do not get into depressions or negative states. It will be hard, but you can beat this. I thank my girl who was next to me and helped me overcome this weight.

I hope you will be helped by this information and understand that this disease is not an abyss of which you can not get out of. You just have to be treated by someone competent and someone you can trust.

May you feel better!

Last edited by AdrianZ on Tue May 09, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 09, 2017 3:40 am

Post Re: Cured chronic bacterial prostatitis
Thank you for your contribution Adrian. We need more success stories to help build a consensus on what really works.

Glad you manged to find a good doctor & treatment! The protocol seems simple and logical as well.

Tue May 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Thanks for sharing this .

What infection did he find in you?

Wed May 10, 2017 5:06 pm

Pritesh wrote:

First prostatic fluid was E-coli. Then it was Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. The third and last was Streptococcus agalactiae.

Thu May 11, 2017 5:08 am

I would like to try that treatment, but I haven't found any urologist here, in Spain, who do it.

Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 pm

AdrianZ wrote:
Pritesh wrote:

First prostatic fluid was E-coli. Then it was Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. The third and last was Streptococcus agalactiae.

Did your doc request culture of your prostatic fluid?
I live in Toronto and my doc do the prostate massage and examine the fluid under the microscope for presence of clumps of pus cells which is an indication of an infection. I asked if he can culture the fluid but he said no because prostatic fluids are too small in volume that it's not enough for culture. So I'm not sure what type of test your doc did to identify these pathogens.

Thu May 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Yakuh,

Why don't you try a semen culture? I demanded one from my doctor and it was found ecoli. It was performed in a regular lab and it took 3-4 days to get the report back. They also tested for fungus, parasites etc etc.

Thu May 11, 2017 8:35 pm

yakuh11 wrote:
AdrianZ wrote:
Pritesh wrote:

Did your doc request culture of your prostatic fluid?
I live in Toronto and my doc do the prostate massage and examine the fluid under the microscope for presence of clumps of pus cells which is an indication of an infection. I asked if he can culture the fluid but he said no because prostatic fluids are too small in volume that it's not enough for culture. So I'm not sure what type of test your doc did to identify these pathogens.

Yes, the bacterias were found after a culture of the prostatic fluid. Depends on the technology the laboratory has. Indeed, culturing the prostatic fluid is hard and this private, super expensive hospital was the only one that proposed culturing the prostatic fluid.

Fri May 12, 2017 1:36 am

Chavalote wrote:
I would like to try that treatment, but I haven't found any urologist here, in Spain, who do it.

Well, Spain and Romania are both in the EU and I am sure you can find some not so expensive accomodation in Bucharest :D. That of course as a last resort.

Fri May 12, 2017 1:39 am

gdadealmeida wrote:
Yakuh,

Why don't you try a semen culture? I demanded one from my doctor and it was found ecoli. It was performed in a regular lab and it took 3-4 days to get the report back. They also tested for fungus, parasites etc etc.

I did a semen culture already but was negative since I already took Bactrim for few weeks when I had my test done. It was a false negative result but I know mine is bacterial because of clumps of pus cell present in my prostatic fluid and I responded well to antibiotics.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

Fri May 12, 2017 3:21 pm

DUDE I ALSO HAVE PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA!!!!

and i am planning to go to doc to have drainage and antibiotics, please share your oppinion on this

since the place is in rectum is it safe? i mean it is the same place where stool through when we defecate, could the stool bacteria infect the prostate by doing massage?

thankss

Sat May 13, 2017 10:14 am

CHIP wrote:
DUDE I ALSO HAVE PSEUDOMONAS AERUGINOSA!!!!

and i am planning to go to doc to have drainage and antibiotics, please share your oppinion on this

since the place is in rectum is it safe? i mean it is the same place where stool through when we defecate, could the stool bacteria infect the prostate by doing massage?

thankss

Yea. The prostate is not is the rectum. The rectum is only the easyest way to get to it. So no worry, you won't get bacteria from stool while doing a prostate massage.

Good luck with your treatment!

Sun May 14, 2017 12:30 am

hi Adrian, could you help me how to choose the glove and the lubricants??

Sun May 14, 2017 1:17 am

CHIP wrote:

Hi. Well, the doctor should have those. If you are trying to do a prostatic massage yourself, I advise against it. You could push to hard and hurt something there.

Find a doctor to do the prostate massage.

Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 am

AdrianZ wrote:
CHIP wrote:

Hi. Well, the doctor should have those. If you are trying to do a prostatic massage yourself, I advise against it. You could push to hard and hurt something there.

i have a weird feeling with something inside my anus, idk why it feels like my body is trembling and my chest feels not good, altough i never have any trauma with my butt.... is it normal?

by the way this is not like something phsyical, but phsycological, anytime i'm thinking a thing that makes me very uncomfortable i felt like this....

Last edited by CHIP on Tue May 16, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm

HI,

ill be keen to hear how you go over the new few months..

What pains did you normally have

Tue May 16, 2017 5:43 pm

CHIP wrote:
AdrianZ wrote:
CHIP wrote:

i have a weird feeling with something inside my anus, idk why it feels like my body is trembling and my chest feels not good, altough i never have any trauma with my butt.... is it normal?

by the way this is not like something phsyical, but phsycological, anytime i'm thinking a thing that makes me very uncomfortable i felt like this....

Well, if you want a prostatic massage you'll need to get over it.

Thu May 18, 2017 5:54 am

AdrianZ wrote:

just want to know what did they give you for the pseudomonas aeruginosa, i cannot take Fluoroquinolone due to nasty side effects.... do your doctor have another anti b? pls help...

Sun May 21, 2017 5:23 am

CHIP wrote:
AdrianZ wrote:

just want to know what did they give you for the pseudomonas aeruginosa, i cannot take Fluoroquinolone due to nasty side effects.... do your doctor have another anti b? pls help...

Cipro. Well, it's a nasty disease so you need to get hard antibiotics. You can get over the side effects, just keep strong.

Tue May 23, 2017 3:49 am

Hello Adrian I was cured from prostate symptoms using clarithromycin + amoxicilin. I no longer have any pain down there, however, my prostate size is still above normal...

have you measured your prostate size? I believe it does not cure the problem but just hides the bacteria until a future outbreak (the reason is that after treatment my prostate size increased from 18ml to 27ml)... Also did you experienced throart problems? no side-effects at all? Thanks

Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:48 am

Hello guys,as AdrianZ said, the most importan for diagnostic of chronic prostatitis is research of prostate fluid.
For example, 8 yeas the doctors told me to give ejaculat for research,and the results was e.coli or enterococcus

6 months ago i found microbiologist who take prostate fluid for research and the results was this.

Ureaplazma
e.coli massive
enterococcus massive
staphylococcus massive
klebsiela pneumonie massive
and proteus mirabilis.

there's a big different between prostate fluid and ejaculat,because when the doctor pressure your prostate he empties channels that are full of pus and cannot be separated by ejaculation

If you have calcifications,be sure that inside this calcifications you have colonnies of bacterias and the antitibiocic penetrate very weakly.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:12 pm

1337 what country are you in? can you post your doctor info in the "Doctors in your area" section. We need to find all of the urologists who believe in Prostate massage and EPS screens that we can. Doctors who give out antibiotics without doing an EPS screen (even for acute cases) are part of the problem in my opinion. Most important is you need to know what antibiotics your bacteria are resistant to.

This is an old post but a good thread. I think weekly prostate massage + antibiotics + supplements + positive attitude + sitz baths + ejaculation every 1-2 days are key for Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis.

Peace to all.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:47 pm

AC1972 wrote:
1337 what country are you in? can you post your doctor info in the "Doctors in your area" section. We need to find all of the urologists who believe in Prostate massage and EPS screens that we can. Doctors who give out antibiotics without doing an EPS screen (even for acute cases) are part of the problem in my opinion. Most important is you need to know what antibiotics your bacteria are resistant to.

This is an old post but a good thread. I think weekly prostate massage + antibiotics + supplements + positive attitude + sitz baths + ejaculation every 1-2 days are key for Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis.

Peace to all.

Hello im from bulgaria,but for now i cant share the name of the doctor,

the doctor that i visit told me that calcifications support bacterias,and its very hard to kill them

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]