Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Toronto Clinic? illa K 

Post Toronto Clinic? illa K
Hi Guys

Wondering if anyone has been here and if so what were your outcomes..

Ilya Kaploun
Toronto Prostatitis Care Center
39 Pleasant Boulevard
Toronto ON M4T 1K2

Tel: (416) 892-1559
Fax: (416) 967-9406
e-mail: info@torontoprostatitis.ca
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... tatitis.ca

Are there any clinics that people do actually have real life success stories?

Fri May 27, 2016 12:34 am

Post Re: Toronto Clinic? illa K
Yes, I saw Ilia for a few months.

If your issue is truly bacterial, he may be able to help you as his treatment entails ALOT of ABX combined with prostate massage. It may be worth a try, but he did not help me at all over a 4 months period.

If you have private health insurance, you may be able to get them to cover this, otherwise its very expensive.

Good luck

Fri May 27, 2016 10:59 am

WS1234 wrote:
Yes, I saw Ilia for a few months.

If your issue is truly bacterial, he may be able to help you as his treatment entails ALOT of ABX combined with prostate massage. It may be worth a try, but he did not help me at all over a 4 months period.

If you have private health insurance, you may be able to get them to cover this, otherwise its very expensive.

Good luck

How much was the treatment? What do you think about injections vs massage with oral medicine?

Fri May 27, 2016 5:15 pm

In my case, I don't think I would consider injections unless they 100% determine this is bacterial issue, which according to testing, and months of oral ABX, i'm doubtful this is the cause.

I believe it was $300 for the initial assessment, and $80 for treatments. Luckily my private insurance covered it (OHIP does not), and his clinic is around the corner. Unfortunately, his treatment had no impact on my symptoms.

Fri May 27, 2016 5:42 pm

can anyone else comment who has seen ilia? would be very much appreciated! want to know if he has cured or significantly improved anybody. cant seem to find anyone on here who he's really helped... but only a handful of people have commented about him!

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:31 pm

I'm in contact with another person on another board who also worked with Ilia. Also didn't get results.

Ilia is very well informed on the topic and will do everything possible to eliminate a bacterial cause. If you're in the Toronto area, its worth a try. If you are thinking of travelling to visit, keep in mind that his treatment generally takes 3-4 months of weekly visits so the costs will add up pretty quickly.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]