Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 How I beat Chronic Non Bacterial Prostatitis 

Post Re: How I beat Chronic Non Bacterial Prostatitis
Can too much masturbation cause prostatitis?

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:47 pm

JoeJoe wrote:
I tried it for about 2 weeks and I am still doing it and I have reduced the drops to 2. I had urine prob (it dribbles, stream is weak..) but it helped a little and now I dont go that often and feels like urine stream is stronger. I am not sure if it is a placebo effect or not but it feels better than before.

I never really had pain so I cant tell anything about it. I think I got prostatitis (not even sure if I should say I have it because I think I got it because of too much masterbation) which is not bacterial related.

It costs around 35 dollars and if you can get if easily, why not try it. it can be a miracle that can clear your symptom.

good luck guys.

Awesome JoeJoe. Thanks for telling us about your positive experience.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:43 am

Well I had my prostate and urine checked and confirmed I din't have prostatitis or enlarged prostate. However, I still feel the sensation of a full bladder all the time, even if I just urinated. Applying some peppermint or spearmint essential oil to the perinium numbs the area and helps me fall asleep if the feeling is bothering me at night. Otherwise during the day its easy to just ignore- not painful, and no objective increase in the amount I urinate.

I also asked the doctor if too much or too little masturbation can damage the prostate and was told it has no effect.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:17 pm

zwark wrote:
Well I had my prostate and urine checked and confirmed I din't have prostatitis or enlarged prostate. However, I still feel the sensation of a full bladder all the time, even if I just urinated. Applying some peppermint or spearmint essential oil to the perinium numbs the area and helps me fall asleep if the feeling is bothering me at night. Otherwise during the day its easy to just ignore- not painful, and no objective increase in the amount I urinate.

I also asked the doctor if too much or too little masturbation can damage the prostate and was told it has no effect.

Thanks for the update! My urologist told me quite the opposite. When you masturbate it contracts your prostate and tightens it. Although if you have prostatitis masturbation or ejaculation is very important it can very much so be over done. Your prostate goes into overtime during ejaculation and if you already have prostatitis then you know how sensitive the prostate is

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:28 pm

zwark wrote:
Well I had my prostate and urine checked and confirmed I din't have prostatitis or enlarged prostate. However, I still feel the sensation of a full bladder all the time, even if I just urinated. Applying some peppermint or spearmint essential oil to the perinium numbs the area and helps me fall asleep if the feeling is bothering me at night.

Interesting discovery. And another success of the peppermint oil. I think I never read so many consecutive success stories.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:52 pm

It is not yet clear to me if ejaculating is good, bad or neutral when you have the prostate inflamed. One urologist told me that it's good to ejaculate often because the prostate "relaxes" and other said just the opposite, that you need do a long abstinence in order to let it recover, he compared the case with a hurt knee which you need let rest. I felt quite offended with this one because he talked like if my prostatitis is just my fault, due to an overmasturbation, refusing to do a proper research; just the "blame the victim" stance. He wanted to prescribe me finasteride to lower my libido (even I had told him it's very low) to keep me away from masturbating. I doubted a lot and ended asking me if he isn't another doctor influenced by those Christian ideas in which masturbating is a sin and the prostatitis is a god punishment to the "onanist".

If someone assured me that this would be healed forever with one or two months of abstinence I would do it but I don't see it clear. I have tried sometimes a few days of abstinence (4 - 6) and it feels the same. There is no need to ejaculate, even urinating you can tell that something is wrong there. And also I think, what about urinating? You can't avoid that and also involves the prostate. A lot of questions and not clear answers. Too much ignorance and stupid ideologies surrounding the sexuality.

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:43 pm

I tried this remedy and it worked for me. I used NOW essential peppermint oil with three drops in a glass of water once a day and after the end of the second day i felt 100% better. I did feel the bubbling and pressure relief in my prostate area after 1-2 hrs of drinking the mixture. I've been still drinking the mixture after for maintenance and may stop after a week and then do it every 3rd-4th day. Thank you so much for the remedy. On a side note my prostatitis symptoms were mild about a 3/10. I felt discomfort in my perineum and the golfball feeling, Also was urinating every 2-3 hours but now I'm back to normal. I also let my weight balloon to 250lbs but now im exercising daily and losing weight. Thanks again.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:12 am

I found an interesting site. Perhaps try these different essential oils if peppermint oil is not working for you. http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?link= http://www.essentialoilsfromplants.com/ ... ate-health

Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:43 am

gegmous wrote:
I tried this remedy and it worked for me. I used NOW essential peppermint oil with three drops in a glass of water once a day and after the end of the second day i felt 100% better. I did feel the bubbling and pressure relief in my prostate area after 1-2 hrs of drinking the mixture. I've been still drinking the mixture after for maintenance and may stop after a week and then do it every 3rd-4th day. Thank you so much for the remedy. On a side note my prostatitis symptoms were mild about a 3/10. I felt discomfort in my perineum and the golfball feeling, Also was urinating every 2-3 hours but now I'm back to normal. I also let my weight balloon to 250lbs but now im exercising daily and losing weight. Thanks again.

Man!!! That is absolutely AWESOME! So glad it's also worked for you

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:10 am

Isn't urinating every 2-3 hours during the day a normal frequency? Any less would feel like I'm not getting enough fluids.

Also to the above poster, were you diagnosed with prostatitis or could it have been something else?

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:30 am

zwark wrote:
Isn't urinating every 2-3 hours during the day a normal frequency? Any less would feel like I'm not getting enough fluids.

Also to the above poster, were you diagnosed with prostatitis or could it have been something else?

If you're referring to me as the above poster then read my original post that started the thread, yes I was diagnosed with chronic non bacterial prostatitis.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:58 am

zwark wrote:

I'm use to urinating every 5-6 hours and I was diagnosed with prostatitis.

Let me tell you my story...I first had epidydmitis that was not being cured with antibiotics it would comeback once I was off antibiotics (Cipro) then after 3 treatments of cipro off and on all of a sudden I also got a bladder infection. Went to doctor and he told me its no big deal this stuff happens from time to time. So finally on the 4th treatment of cipro for a longer period of time my bladder infection and epidydmitis was cured so i thought. everything was fine until a week after I felt like a golfball was stuck in my area between my rectum and testicles (perineum) and was urinating every 30-40 min and felt pressure in pubic bone area after going #2. My doc diagonsed me with prostatitis even when my urine tests were coming back clean because he said it normally doesn't show up in urine tests and gave me 6 weeks of cipro twice a day and told me to buy a juicer and drink celery and broccoli juice twice a day. My doc told me he had prostatits when he was in his 20s and thats what cured him. He also said seeing a urologist would be pointless because all they would say is avoid caffeine, Alcohol and spicy food and send you on your way.

So this cured me for about 4 months and it comes back every now and then but not as severe as the first time. Ive tried different remedies I have seen online such as cayenne pepper and Carom seeds boiled in water( helped my nighttime urination problem, i was getting up twice at night to go pee). which "cured" me for a few months but the golfball feeling and pubic bone pressure would always come back after a few months and the cayenne pepper remedy stopped working.

Then I started taking high doses of vitamin D about 8000IU a day, a Probiotic, lycopene and Indole 3 Carbinol this "cured" me for 7 month until i started getting complacent and stopped taking the vitamins because I felt "cured".

End of February my symptoms returned and nothing was working for the past month until i found this forum and saw the peppermint oil remedy. I had some lying around at home because my brother suffers from migraines and its really good for that. I was like whats the harm lets try it, I only tried 3 drops in a glass of water once a day and I felt it working. End of second day I felt 100%. Like I said before my symptoms weren't that extreme It was more of a discomfort than any sort of pain.

I never post on forums and I just felt that its not right and I should discuss if something helped me in hopes it may help someone else.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:55 am

gegmous wrote:
zwark wrote:

I'm use to urinating every 5-6 hours and I was diagnosed with prostatitis.

Let me tell you my story...I first had epidydmitis that was not being cured with antibiotics it would comeback once I was off antibiotics (Cipro) then after 3 treatments of cipro off and on all of a sudden I also got a bladder infection. Went to doctor and he told me its no big deal this stuff happens from time to time. So finally on the 4th treatment of cipro for a longer period of time my bladder infection and epidydmitis was cured so i thought. everything was fine until a week after I felt like a golfball was stuck in my area between my rectum and testicles (perineum) and was urinating every 30-40 min and felt pressure in pubic bone area after going #2. My doc diagonsed me with prostatitis even when my urine tests were coming back clean because he said it normally doesn't show up in urine tests and gave me 6 weeks of cipro twice a day and told me to buy a juicer and drink celery and broccoli juice twice a day. My doc told me he had prostatits when he was in his 20s and thats what cured him. He also said seeing a urologist would be pointless because all they would say is avoid caffeine, Alcohol and spicy food and send you on your way.

So this cured me for about 4 months and it comes back every now and then but not as severe as the first time. Ive tried different remedies I have seen online such as cayenne pepper and Carom seeds boiled in water( helped my nighttime urination problem, i was getting up twice at night to go pee). which "cured" me for a few months but the golfball feeling and pubic bone pressure would always come back after a few months and the cayenne pepper remedy stopped working.

Then I started taking high doses of vitamin D about 8000IU a day, a Probiotic, lycopene and Indole 3 Carbinol this "cured" me for 7 month until i started getting complacent and stopped taking the vitamins because I felt "cured".

End of February my symptoms returned and nothing was working for the past month until i found this forum and saw the peppermint oil remedy. I had some lying around at home because my brother suffers from migraines and its really good for that. I was like whats the harm lets try it, I only tried 3 drops in a glass of water once a day and I felt it working. End of second day I felt 100%. Like I said before my symptoms weren't that extreme It was more of a discomfort than any sort of pain.

I never post on forums and I just felt that its not right and I should discuss if something helped me in hopes it may help someone else.

Glad you took the time to share your story man! That's wonderful it's helped you! I think this remedy should go other places besides this forum and to be honest, I've searched and searched and could find nothing. Now that it has worked for a couple that's posted do spread the word outside of this forum in hopes to reach other men that don't get online

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:47 am

Peppermint oil didn't help in my case.

Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:49 am

Chavalote wrote:
Peppermint oil didn't help in my case.

Sorry to hear man :/

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm

SaltLifeOutlaw wrote:
JoeJoe wrote:
Great. Thank you and I will report back after few days.

Ok awesome! I hope for good news. Young Living markets their products for inhalation essentially. If they marketed for consumption it would be a whole different ball game I would suspect dealing with the FDA and so forth. I asked the same question to my health care lady and this is what she told me. Good luck :)

Salt. I have tried this and it's not working. 3 drops 3 times a day.

Also has this happened to you?

Has anyone experienced this.

As long as I don't have sex oral or sex with my wife, my symptoms stay away. As soon as I have sex with her and the most recent she gave me a blowjob, it came back with a vengeance. The constant urgency to urinate.

But I can masturbate till the end of time and never an issue. But only when I do anything with the wife it comes back the pain and burning

She has been checked by Several doctors and all STD's checked, and yet nothing is found and she's all clear.

Can anyone relate to this. One time she just touched my penis and I got inflamed and etc. I just don't get it anymore.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:27 pm

It's been noticed that men who have oral or other sex relapse - I've had that happen too. Not sure why. If it is an autoimmune thing your body could be attacking itself even with healthy bacteria in the body, it is just assuming it is bad bacteria for some reason. It's possible she has an infection but is difficult to detect (which is a similar case to Prostatitis but in women). Corticosteroids in combination with antibiotics in theory and some men have noticed improvement. The steroid reduces inflammation while the antibiotics can then kill the active bacteria. Injections into the prostate by the few that do use steroids and antibiotics in the cocktail likely for that reason. I might be trying this method tomorrow - but corticosteroids or immunosuppressive drugs can have bad side effects taken orally so I may raise funds for injections instead, haven't decided yet... Going to see doc about oral dose tomorrow.

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:52 am

bought bottle living oil peppermint for £24, took it for 2 weeks, 3 drops in glass water 3 times a day, did nothing for me only upset guts, still peeing a lot and burning

michael

Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:48 pm

taddytomo60 wrote:
bought bottle living oil peppermint for £24, took it for 2 weeks, 3 drops in glass water 3 times a day, did nothing for me only upset guts, still peeing a lot and burning

michael

Thanks for reporting the results of your experiment.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:24 pm

I've been following the peppermint protocol using young life peppermint oil for about a week. I don't notice any improvement yet. I'll keep taking it though.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:35 pm

I suspect that this was a scam. I hate to say this and it's sad but...

Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I suspect that this was a scam. I hate to say this and it's sad but...

I agree Chav. It sounded too good to be true. I'm a sucker, what can I say? Now younglife is blowing up my email with spam.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:17 pm

I also tested the peppermint oil but another brand. I don't regret it because it's good to have it for when you have problems with mucus in the nose and so on, but it didn't do anything for my prostatitis.

To me it's also suspicious that the person who posted the first story hasn't appeared since then in this thread. It sounds like he only wanted to announce the product and no more. I wish I would be mistaken.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:32 pm

Personally I have used peppermint oil with success for relieving GI tract tension. Just now saw this thread - it never occurred to me try it as prescribed here for prostatitis. In my experience all peppermint oil is the same - either it is or it isn't. So a person can give this idea a try without coughing up the bucks for the brand name. JMHO.

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 pm

I have been massaging peppermint oil onto my butt diluted in sunflower oil for sciatica then using a hot water bottle after to help absorb. I'm getting the same tingly feeling in my prostate region described in this post. Kind of feels weird like peppermint... pretty cooling. I guess I still have some inflammation down there. This could be another way of doing it.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next