Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 95% positive my prostatitus came from anal sex with my GF 

Post 95% positive my prostatitus came from anal sex with my GF
Hey fellow prostate sufferers, at age 20 my gf at the time talked me into trying anal sex. The next day I knew something wasn't right as I was feeling a slight tickle/pain when i pee'd and my tip kind of itched. A few days passed and I went to see my universities doc. A urine test was clear?! I told her I worked out frequently and she said i was healthy and it should pass. Well the next 5 or 6 months went like this. Tickle turned to burn, almost like someone stuck a burr inside my penis. Then i was awaking late at night with terrible sweats and chills. Then came frequent urination at all hours. After i had all of these symptoms I developed a chronic pain in my side flank (ultrasound was negative on my flank, and second urine test was negative). Once the side pain showed up, so did morning nausea, I could no longer eat to start my day. I noticed that losing weight helped my side pain (i was only 180 and i dropped to a fit 165 and <5% body fat, i know it was extreme but it helped. After 6-9 months of all of these symptoms I began to feel a swollen prostate and then I knew where the infection had spread and what was causing this nightmare. I have been through 2 cipro treatments and a sepra treatment. I also tried a prostate massager once, which did not go well. The instant I ejaculated from masturbation A pain arrived on the back/behind my testicles, a pain which a lot of u talk of. In the past I was diagnosed with swollen vas deferens (i think that was the term) which came from heavy lifting. The pain when I ejacluated was the same feeling (it is similar to constant blue balls) I have had it ever since (over 6 months, I am currently 22). For awhile masturbating did seem to help and my semen seemed whiter. Now masturbating is painful and my prostate hurts after. My semen is distiguishably a clear liquid and a yellowish white liquid and it streams/oozes out early before ejaculation. My stream is weaker the more food I have in me, and the pain of a full bladder forces me out of bed atleast a couple times before i'm actually ready to wake up. The sting/tickle is just kind of numb now as I do not recall what "normal" felt like. Since my gf 2 yrs ago I have not even dated. I went from a "college social" to a 22 yr old who hasnt kissed/cuddled with a girl in 2 years. I don't even consider drinking alcohol or caffeine because of how terrible i feel after, which makes it hard to go out to social events with ppl my age. I have to go to the restroom a lot and I don't drink anymore. I have been hesitant to seek prostate milking because I am under the impression my prostatitis is bacterial and I have read massage can cause worse problems if the infection gets into your blood stream. Recently I have been taking beta sitosterol and zyflamend softgels. These help with the golf ball feeling, but nothing else. Anyone have recommendations/ doctors I can turn to? I refuse to let this beat me. (For any major science buffs, I also came down with Lichen Planus (skin condidtion) recently and I am just curious if they could b related as there is not a lot known about either) I live in Tucson, AZ and I am limited in income at the moment

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Post Re: 95% positive my prostatitus came from anal sex with my G
please see my posting titled " My EXPERIENCE WITH DR ATTILA TOTH "
google Dr Atila Toth and read his website.
you are probably young enough to be fully cured if treated properly.
I suggest you get your SEMEM tested for for bacteria, parasites,etc.

GOOD LUCK

Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]