Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 sudden offset of prostatitis 

Post sudden offset of prostatitis
I never had any problems. Suddenly, while having sex I felt a strong urge to urinate. I hold on though and eventually ejaculated. Right after that I ran to the bathroom - still having erection. The urge was unbearable and urination was very painful. From that moment I started to have a constant urge to urinate (supplemented by a feeling of constipation). No pain, just urge. I did all kinds of tests: ultrasound of kidneys, bladder and prostate, cystoscopy, CT scan of abdomen with contrast. All is normal. My PSA is also good. I was put on antibiotics with no result. Flomax is the same. It drives me crazy. Have anybody here had anything similar? Any of your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Post Re: sudden offset of prostatitis
hi, yes i can sympathise with you , i had what you are describing around 4 years ago, nothing seemed to work , tried pain relief, anti inflammatries , diazepam , amytriptiline , nothing seemed to stop it, i couldnt sleep at night , it was awful, But it did pass after a couple of months, so there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Post Re: sudden offset of prostatitis
Hi,thank you for your thoughts and understanding as yes it is awful to have constant pain,not be able to sleep and live a basic normal and productive life.Yes very true about there being light at the end of the tunnel as your trip through it was brief and mine is endless,so it's a different tunnel each of goes through and no one walks in anyone else's shoes.

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]