Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 recently diagnosed with prostatitis 

Post recently diagnosed with prostatitis
my urologist says I have non bacterial prostatitis from all the tests and exams. I am a 52 yr old and never have had this before. Two things are a little uncommon with my symptoms so I am trying to figure out if that is the right diagnosis. I have about three times the normal amount of blood in my urine and it is NOT painful when I ejaculate. From what I know those are not consisitent with chronic prostatitis. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Post Re: recently diagnosed with prostatitis
I do not think everyone complains of pain upon ejaculation who have been diagnosed with prostatitis. The early internet survey reported eighty five percent of prostatitis patients have pain somewhere and fifteen percent did not report pain at all as I understand it, There is such a wide range of possible symptoms that we never hear much talk about, for instance a split stream, and hesitancy about starting a stream. Sexual dysfunction like ED and delayed ejaculation. Infertility could be a result of prostatitis also. It has recently been published that only sixty percent of infertility issues are the woman's fault,

As for the blood in the urine; that could be a lot of things like cancer or bladder problems. A person would be wise to determine the cause which your doctor will probably do.

Not a doctor

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]