Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Can anyone help me with my problem?? 

Post Can anyone help me with my problem??
Dear Members Doctors and Medical experts,
I am 28 year old Indian male suffering from severe pain(45 days back) to mild pain(now) in urethra while urinating and ejaculating. This problem is persisting with me for last 45 days. I have no fever and no other symptoms whatsoever.

I went to the urologist, he initially gave me 500mg Cipro. I took 20 tablets for two weeks.
He checked my Urine sample and he could not find anything unusual. Then he took a cotton sample from my urethra. He said everything is all right. Then he prescribed my Amoxiclav 1000mg 20 tabs for two weeks. He checked my prostate and told no infection and everything is fine. He added a pain killer (Nova something) along with Amoxiclav.
After taking this dose the pain has become mild but is always there. Also Endoscopy is done and everything is normal. He says I have prostate irritation so he recommended me Saw palmetto herbal tablets(325mg) for two months. Now I am taking them.

My medical history,
Two years ago I contracted genital herpes and treated with Antiviral drugs for two weeks, everything was fine from then. I tested my blood also, everything is fine with HIV being negative. Occasionally I used to have neck and back problems with my muscles. I masturbated more than normal in the recent times, I think thats why I landed in this problem.

This pertinent pain is making me sick. Can anyone give me your suggestions what this problem might be. Can this ever be cured??
Does anyone had such prostate irritation problems before.

Waiting for your answers.
Thanks a lot for your time and patience.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 am

Post Re: Can anyone help me with my problem??
Hello,

I just recently joined the forum here so I do not know if this will be approved, but I
thought I would try to help.

I own and operate a site based on Ayurvedic Medicine which is over 4,000 years old
and is used mainly in India and surrounding countries.

Ayurveda has come Westward and there is even a California University that has a program
to teach and certify students.

It sounds to me as though the treatment you have had up to this date is mainly concerned
with your symptoms. The Ayurvedic approach is to treat the underlying cause of the problem.

Prostatitis can be cured with proper treatment.

I wish you the best of success in clearing up your problem and please contact me
if you have any questions or concerns through the contact page on the site.

Continued success,
Joseph Thomas

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]