Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Question.....ref.....Pain? 

Post Question.....ref.....Pain?
Folks,

I developed a urinary tract infection a month ago. That went away and then developed pain in lower left abdomen in the pubic area. I also feel mildly dizzy when the pain comes on. Urologist did prostate massage and check fluid and found an infection of the prostate.

I asked about the pain in the lower left front and he said that did not sound like normal prostate pain.

My question is this. Has anyone experienced dizziness and pain in the lower left side near the pubic area? How does this pelvic pain feel that is reported with this problem? Does pain radiate throughout the stomach area?

The dizziness is not great but feels like my body is trying to fight something off.

Any help would be appreciated.

James

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Post Re: Question.....ref.....Pain?
When the doctor did prostate massage was one part of your prostate more tender and painful than the other parts?
Sometimes cysts are present and they will respond with pain to the slightest touch.

Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm

My sincerest apologies for the late interjection, but my dear friend is experiencing the same painful issue as you. I'd say the only difference is that he's not experiencing dizziness. Other than that, he's exhibiting every other symptom mentioned.

So, I have to ask, did you (James) ever figure out what was wrong? While I pray it isn't the "big C," noticing changes to your body is so imperative to beating the condition. If you DID encounter an issue of that magnitude, what kind of treatment did you seek? Or better yet, what treatment are you seeking now? I'm curious because I want all of my options weighed out in front of me.

Thanks, all! =)

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:37 pm

I know of a couple cases that turned out to be inguinal hernia with left front lower abdominal pain. From what I know neither pain prostate or hernia radiated, just a dull ache.

The light dizziness would sound possible with the other symptoms that can go along with prostatitis.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]