Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 An Explanation and Cure for a common cause of CPPS - Update! 

Post Re: An Explanation and Cure for a common cause of CPPS - Upd
Ok thanks I will.

Do you think there's a chance what I'm describing could be another complication or does it sound consistent with the "pain syndrome" that's talked about on this thread.

The last time I visited a urologist he wanted to do an exploratory type procedure to rule out some things.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Post Re: An Explanation and Cure for a common cause of CPPS - Upd
David88 wrote:
freeman wrote:
Hi David how are you?
First of all, I apologize for my English. I am a man from Barcelona (Spain), but I have the need to write to you because you must know that YOU SAVED ME MY LIFE.
I am 51 years old and have had all the symptoms described. I will not repeat them because we all know.
I was absolutely desperate, I did not see any solution. Luckily I have aborted all the antibiotics and various medication that so insistently prescribed me all urologists. What ineptitude.
I began to read to you and saw the light.
I was able to recover an MRI that I did a year ago, in search of chronic digestive problems that later overlapped with this so-called prostatitis.
And ... oh my god .... there was everything you were talking about!
Look at how bad the urologists are that I did the following test:
I asked two appointments to two different urologists, in the same center, one after the other.
At first I explained all my symptoms. I did a rectal examination and was diagnosed with "congestive prostatitis"
I went to the second, without saying anything, just wanted to do a checkup for my age and told me that my prostate was TOTALLY NORMAL.

How is it possible?
Tomorrow I have an appointment with osteopath ... so far I have just given some deep massage in the areas you mention and the improvement is spectacular. And above all on the mental level.
For the moment I can only tell you that you have saved me ... and I mean it ...
Thank you

Thank you for posting that.

I'm always very happy when someone has benefitted from this thread.

It is my belief that Prostatits can often arise from a failure in biomechanics...usually mainly down one leg.

The major muscles to work on are

Tibialis Posterior (to restore foot arch)
Peroneal Longus (to help arch)
Calf Muscles
Quads (Particularly Rectus Femoris which can tilt and twist the pelvis)
Tensor Fascia Lata
All the Glutes (especially Glute medius and Piriformis)
Psoas
Quadratus Lumborum

In particular I think tension in the muscles which run up the back of your body is commonly created by tightness in the muscles which run up the front. This is why people have their shoulder and back massaged but the relief is only temporary.

Good luck and keep at it!

Hi David how are you?
I hope you're still here.
Again, sorry for my poor English.
I must confess that I followed your protocol. Unfortunately I had to do it by myself, because I have not found any professional who understands the problem or the concept.
I have gone to several osteopaths, fisos ... etc. Everyone wanted to "sell" their system and ... of course, nothing works.
So I had to do it by myself.
The improvement has been spectacular.
I'd like to ask you a question if it does not bother you.

Currently, the pain accumulates in a single point, and it is the coccix area. When I touch... it hurts. I do not know if it is a neuropathic pain or is a product of the residue of the rigidity of the tendons.
How would you approach this situation?
Also tell you that there is still painful fibrosis, especially in the Rectus, Tibial and QL. The rest of points and I begin to tolerate them much better.

Taking into account the existence of pelvic torsion, would you be in favor or against performing muscle-building work in the buttocks area? ... or consider this area too tight by concept.

Following this point ... I believe that abdominal distension can be a factor to correct. I often feel that after a muscle release session, abdominal distention disappears. For me, the effect of abdominal detachment can be the cause of oppression of the bladder and prostate, producing part of the symptoms.
Do you maintain any protocol in the abdominal muscles? ... Do you consider that it should be an area to work?

Thank you very much for all David ... thanks to you I see the light ...

PD: Ah ... another question if it's not excessive ... if you were on a desert island ... your only, with what instruments-material would you self-treat?

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16