Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Exercises help! 

Post Exercises help!
Hello, guys, those who suffer from 'nonbacterial prostatitis', which is just think what kinf of nonsense is, I recommend to do non stop exercises. Especially when you lay on your bed, always day by day, months by months lay on your back leg spread wide and feet put together and always stretch it! I was drinking antibiotics which gave zero help, just think why you drink years by years medicine that don't help at all??! From desperation.

One thing. I used alpha blockers which helped at first, but than stopped working and I was reading a lot of articles and one of them made me feel really good sense when one doctor told that 'non bacterial prostatitis' is not prostatitis at all, but the only the muscle tension in the anus area and all around. And bladder, prostate and all organs are joined with these muscles so when you have the tension, they work bad! So I started stretching everywhere and just always every single day and being in that leg spread position and I the symptoms went down by I dont know 90 percent.

I don't feel urge to pee every single second, the stream is just normal, I don't go to wc at night. When we are deep in this evil medicine 'disease' we don't even think of anything anymore just about our prostate which is the main problem. And it is almost impossible to get out of it. So those who don't have any bacteria's, I think should stretch a lot! It is nonsense to drink medicine when it don't work just for nobody. And the 'doctors' still prescribe it!

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]