Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Quitting caffeine for 2 weeks, my symptoms 80-90% gone 

Post Quitting caffeine for 2 weeks, my symptoms 80-90% gone
In a desperate attempt to "do something" during a flare up a couple weeks ago, I decided to quit caffeine to see if that would help. I was a heavy coffee drinker. 1-2 cups of normal coffee and a large americano every day. I quit cold turkey over the weekend so that I wouldn't have headaches at work. 2-3 days the headaches started to go away and amazingly the urinary urgency mostly went away too!

Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:39 pm

Post Re: Quitting caffeine for 2 weeks, my symptoms 80-90% gone
prostateboy wrote:
In a desperate attempt to "do something" during a flare up a couple weeks ago, I decided to quit caffeine to see if that would help. I was a heavy coffee drinker. 1-2 cups of normal coffee and a large americano every day. I quit cold turkey over the weekend so that I wouldn't have headaches at work. 2-3 days the headaches started to go away and amazingly the urinary urgency mostly went away too!

It's really depend, how worse your symptoms are , if inflammation is high, this only can remove the symptoms a little bit.

Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]