Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Peptide therapy for prostate new therapy and study? 

Post Peptide therapy for prostate new therapy and study?
I read an article about how peptide therapy may help prostatitis. Article is from Nov 2019. I was wondering if anyone has tried this seems interesting? This is a new form of therapy being offered.

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... Peptide_T2

ADMIN NOTE: There are some small changes going on here. I will be allowing SOME redirects away from the site. These redirects are made at my discretion. If a site looks shady or like nothing but advertising, I won't allow it. You can make mention in your post that someone can contact you via PM if they want the info. Most of the regular and long time posters have been very good about this. This site remains a good place to read without all of the nasty stuff I see in other forums, and you should be proud of yourselves. I get compliments from non-member readers here quite often. Please continue to be polite and adult here.
Thank you!

Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:57 am

Post Re: Peptide therapy for prostate new therapy and study?
Here is an interesting article about a probiotic that kills Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
S. aureus causes prostatitis in many guys (like me).

S. aureus is a Gram + bacteria that most labs miss or doctors write off as contamination.
Mine was cultured from an EPS and the doctor thinks my original infection was several bacteria. Mine S. aureus infection is resistant to the following:

Cefodox (never taken by me)
Enthromicin
Tetracycline
Levofloxacin
Tarivid (never taken by me)
Norfloxacin (never taken by me)
Cipro

Susceptiable to:
Co-trimazole (Bactrim)
Cefixime
Cefaclor
Gentamycin
Cefpirome
Tobramycin
Zinnat
Amikacin
Ampicillin
Augmentin
Amoxycilin
Durice

The problem is, as many of us know, is getting the antibiotics INTO the prostate. Taking extended durations of Antibiotics is not pleasant. Has anyone else seen this article about Bacillus subtilis?

"By using techniques that let them analyze the components and activity of bacteria, the researchers found that Bacillus bacteria inhibited the specialized S. aureus system by producing molecules known as "fengycins."

Also, they noticed that fengycins inhibited the growth of many S. aureus strains, including USA300 MRSA, the potent superbug that is responsible for most of the threatening S. aureus community-associated infections in the U.S."

Question: has anyone ever used the probiotic "Bacillus subtilis. Bacillus bacteria are good at surviving in harsher environments, and they can be ingested with greens and vegetables. Bacillus also feature, together with other "good" bacteria, in several probiotic products."?

Admin: please post this link if you can.

http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... 3315.php#5

ADMIN NOTE: Your link is valid to the group. No problem.
THANK YOU for the way you went about that!

EDIT: I added more info about the Bacillus subtilis in my question.

Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]