Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Questions of your resilience 

Post Questions of your resilience
Greetings Fellow Prostatitis Warriors –
As you can appreciate, this condition has crippled my life. So much so, that I decided to focus on it and other chronic conditions in a school study that I am conducting. To be specific, I am looking to speak with active leaders (at least one person reports to you at work) that are actively managing a chronic condition (such as prostatitis), to ANONIMOUSLY talk with me for 35-45min. 16 straight forward questions to address the topic: “The role of resilience in leaders also managing hidden chronic illnesses”. If you have any interest or questions, please feel free to contact me @shawn.kindle@agsfaculty.indwes.edu or 216.313.7441.

Respectfully,
Shawn

ADMIN NOTE: Normally, we don't allow this type of post. I checked the website that holds the email of this poster, and it comes back to the Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana. While I've never taken classes from this school, I am familiar with it. Posters are reminded that if you make emails and or calls to this poster at your own risk. I'm not saying that this poster is a risk, it's just me covering my backside.

Hopefully that once this survey/study is complete, the poster will make them known to us.
Thanks!

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]