Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Prostatitis, Cancer or? 

Post Prostatitis, Cancer or?
Hello, guys, could you please give me any advice what to do.

Today I am 30 and 3-4 years ago I started feeling easy discomfort in the place called perineum, well in the place where prostate and all the organs are. :)
Time went by, and then I started going more often to the toilet before the sleep. After some time I started waking up once at night. Later I started feeling pain and ball feeling in the mentioned area where prostate is. So a couple of years that was the main symptoms and now I started feeling constant wish to go to the toilet. You go to the toilet and the after minute you want to go there again. I went to a doctor he made urine sample then made other sample with a stick from penis, made all the blood tests, made PSA which was 0.4 said it was nothing and told to go home. The symptoms remain the same after antibiotics. Later I went to the other doctor, he made prostate massage it was very painful and made prostate crop test which was negative. During belly ultrasound he said the prostate is normal. I asked him and he gave me alpha blockers 1 and it worked very well for two months it was great. But now I started feeling pain in my back, perineum, butt again and constant desire to go to the toilet again. Could you please give some advices what to I have registeres again for making a new psa test and have to do something further but I dont know why. Thanks in advance.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:16 am

Post Re: Prostatitis, Cancer or?
try to find a good pelvic floor physiotherapist in your area.
Be strict on diet limit acidic, spice and alcohol

Sorry to say but Urologists are not helpful once
serious disease is ruled out.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello, thanks for the answer. I think something similar, why, because after half a year I made psa with no any antibiotics curse and anything and it is the same 0.4. I don't know why but I think same that it is something wrong with the pelvic area.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Racebannon, were you able to resolve your symptoms through pelvic floor therapy? I mentioned this to my urologist and he said there is something to it and that we may get to that point after the cysto. Curious to know your thoughts on the effectiveness.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Lol

I can’t get an appointment until end of January

I just suffer and have given up on living

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:28 pm

racebannon wrote:
Lol

I can’t get an appointment until end of January

I just suffer and have given up on living

Race, I know without asking you’ve used heat in various ways but on the off chance you have not done it like this I’ll share what I started a couple of weeks ago. The conventional approach with heat is to use it for 15-20 minute intervals or something around that 2 or 3 times per day. So as I’m retired I figured I would see what happened if I used it for longer periods of time. Being home I can do what I like so if I watch TV I’ll turn my heating pad on low and leave it between my legs for an hour or more, Same with reading or anything else I can do when I’m home. Get up in the morning and I’ll leave it on for a couple of hours. Go do my errands and come back and put it back on. So I’m using it for several hours a day. It’s made a tremendous difference in pain levels. So If you’re home and have a heating pad give it a try. Leave it on off and on all day everyday. You’ve got nothing to lose at this point. It’s honestly helped me. It took about a week before I noticed how much better I felt but I still do it for hours a day and going to keep doing it. Also added black elderberry syrup a couple of times a day but it’s the heat that’s making the difference.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]