Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 My Symptoms, Acne Prostate Helicobacter, Share with me yours 

Post My Symptoms, Acne Prostate Helicobacter, Share with me yours
Dear all,

My problem is divided in 3 parts: i) urethritis ii) acne and last how as a consequence of these two i developed iii) prostatitis...
Please share with me if you developed similar symptoms, will be nice to know

EPISODE 1: URETHRITIS / CYSTITIS

I believe all came through sex in my 20s but I started having problems in my 30s. One day I woke up with an irritable pain in the urethra but next day it went away. That was the beginning of the story. I didn't pay attention but months later it came back and went away again, was a weird on and off feeling that I did not pay too much attention until one day my girlfriend (at that time) visits me and tells me she was diagnosed positive for Chlamydia. I freaked out, at that time I didn't believe I would get any sexual disease. I was not sleeping with random girls and I trusted her, I knew if that was true it was my fault and the fault of my previous girlfriend who cheated on me.

So I went to the doctor and told him that my gf has chlamydia. He didn't do any test he just gave me an antibiotic assuming i got it for granted. Unluckily at that time I would trust doctors blindly and didn't even care what he gave me, all i remember is that it was a one day pill. When I took it, it was like a bomb to my urethra, the pain exponentially increased and did not go away. Days passed and I went to the doctor again and he gave me anibiotics for 1 week duration, again I don't remember what it was. The pain went away, I was happy but a couple of weeks later pain came back.

In contrast, my gf took a smart approach, when the gynecologist prescribed her a one week treatment she forced the doctor to give her a one month treatment. I admire that episode because I stupidly trusted my dumb doctor, long term treatment is the best way to kill the roots of whatever you have, otherwise it becomes resistant to the antibiotic. Luckily for her she got cured forever. I'm happy for her. In my case I was prescribed another antibiotic, in this case the pain in my urethra moved to my anus. Yes! I couldn't believe it.

What started like a pain in the urethra became an irritable anal problem. For this, since my gf was diagnosed, it passed around 4 months and the anal discomfort was around for a month non-stop, so I went to the gastro and had a colonoscopy. Guys, colonoscopy for reasons I don't understand cured me. The day after I was pain free, doctor didn't find anything in my colon so no medicine was taken, i was cured simply by the exam and remained like that for months. Then I met my next partner, but she became more like a friend with benefits, we had sex and by mistake my dick touched her anus and then we had normal sex, so I believe some E. coli was transmitted because we both ended up having burning sensation. She got cured with UTI pills for women but in my case I was not cured.

I went to the doctor and performed tests, all negative but pain remained so the urologist prescribed me a new antibiotic: Azythromycin (now i started paying attention to names) and it was a 3 days pill i think and magically it cured me.... Months later I met another friend and she sucked my dick and pain came back, so I took Azythromycin again but this time it cured me at a 90% level...therefore the urologist told me that I developed urethritis and now I have to take pills after sex always. It is crazy, but every sexual partner I had sex with after, gave me a pain in my urethra, and I used condoms with all of them. At that point in my life I thought I became allergic to sex, no matter how cautious i was with the condom, after sex pain would come with a greater burning feeling. I didn't give up and went to other urologists until suddenly one checked for ureaplasma and I was tested positive.

For me it was like : "why previous doctors never checked that before, are they stupid?" This doctor gave me doxicycline for 2 weeks, was my first treatment beyond seven days and that made me mad with the previous doctors because I was like "are they stupid? why they gave me only a few days or a week treatment?" Well, after the 2 weeks treatment ureaplasma was gone but the pain persisted and moved once again to my anus. At that time i contacted my first girlfriend for other reasons and while talking she told me that after she cheated on me she got ureaplasma. I was in shock and tried to make the link, "Was it possible that she gave me that and I had it since then (already 3 years have passed since we splitted apart). I contacted my non-condom ex sexual partners to inform about ureaplasma but girls are a bit careless (at least the ones i met), they told me that they don't have symptoms so they don't care about taking the test, they were not worried. In my case I was free of ureaplasma but as said pain moved to my anus.

At this point I can tell you that ureaplasma is not considered a sexual transmitted disease, most people have europlasma, but only when the quantity is high and it creates discomfort it becomes a problem and the test shows positive...so even if my original gf had it maybe the last one also had it and in general I was one of those guys who easily develops symptoms from this bacteria, that's my own analysis and pay attention to this in your personal life. Also I found ureaplasma is not a common test, it is a urine test but will never appear in common urine tests, it has to be very specific otherwise you will never know about it. I said so because one of my ex-partners actually payed attention (slightly though) and went to the doctor for a check-up but the doctors in her region told her that they didn't know what it was or didn't perform such a test... really! ...drives me crazy to know that indeed there are truly dumb doctors out there, be aware of that. Ok but because she was not having symptoms she gave up with the search.... unlucky for her, symptoms popped up a year and a half later, so 1.5 years later she payed attention and contacted me telling me she was developing symptoms. I was her only partner so I believe was my fault but also her fault for not paying attention to what I said...in fact ureaplasma stays dormant for years and you can develop symptoms many years later.

To date she tried antibiotics but her pain became worse, antibiotics gave her side effects such as candida, common in women. She developed kidney stones and many other bacterias. This episode makes me think that maybe the same happened to me, if you are not treated fast this thing becomes worse and worse and may transform in a chronic pain even if you kill the original bacteria.

At this point in my life (2 years back) i not only had anal discomfort but it also moved to the urethra, some days it was a front pain, other days just in the anus. I felt the bacteria (no longer detected by tests) was jumping back and forth looking for a place to stay. I got crazy so i had a cytoscopy. I tried colonoscopy in the past and nothing was found so I thought now it is time for a cytoscopy. Well nothing was found and even the doctor said you have a good prostate, small and nice, so i can't do anything for you, is in your head. Ok at least cytoscopy showed nothing, so the pain was at a microscopic level for sure. In this sense guys I DO NOT recommend cytoscopy, you will waste your time and energy. however i DO recommend colonoscopy because it cured me in the past and when I did it again months later it gave me some relief....but before jumping to the second colonoscopy let me tell you how prostatitis began.

EPISODE 2 : ACNE + BOWEL SYNDROME

Since my discomfort now was in the anus and urethra and my prostate was fine I was blaming doxycicline for the anus problem as I believe it caused the pain, and I say so because my newer parther that has become my support until today took doxycicline before and told me she developed a mild anal pain as side effect that went away with probiotics. At this point in life I didn't want to see doxycicline again, was terrified because I also started having bowel issues. So I started not only fighting urethritis but also bowel issues (loose stool). I decided to put more effort in urethritis so I went again to the urologist asking for help.
He checked my prostate this time with a scan and also by rectal touch and told me that my prostate was fine and since results didn't show any bacterias he prescribed me SAW PALMETTO. Guys, I don't know about you but SAW PALMETTO added a new nightmare to my list: ACNE. The week I started saw palmetto for the first time in my life i started having pimples on my face. 10 days later I discontinued saw palmetto because acne was popping up everyday on my cheeks like crazy. I guess a reaction happened inside of me. the first days i thought ok who cares about pimples, the penis is first, but after 10 days i couldn't handle the amount of pimples on my face. Unluckily for me, since then on acne has slowly become worse and worse and my face that once was smooth is now messy. But please keep reading to understand the connections.

I don't know if I have to blame saw palmetto really, maybe was a coincidence or maybe it just accelerated what it was going to come anyways. I think the real cause of my acne was in the anitbiotics i took and the bowel syndrome it gave me, i think that created an imbalance in my body that was peaked by taking saw palmetto. I haven't taken it again as I'm terrified of a second break out.... Well since i stopped the pain persisted, I then decided to go to the gastro again and this time the doctor (another one by the way, i've been with many many doctors because I found that a lot were just dumb doctors, from those who didn't know what ureaplasma was to those who said that all was in my mind) made a stool test and found a bacteria that I don't remember its name (sorry for that i think is important to know this but i forgot), he treated me and gave me a suppository for 3 days. Guys, this suppository for the first time in years totally made me feel like in heaven, I had no pain at all I was so happy but it last only for a few days and pain came back to the urethra but not to the anus anymore. I thought this gastro was a very good doctor and told him about my urethritis symptoms and he diagnosed me without even looking at me that it was prostatitis because the suppository helped me for a few days. and he said, "you need a long treatment of doxycicline" but i told him "I'm terrified of doxycline because it gave me the anal pain so i think im allergic to it" and he said: "maybe that pain won't come back now that i killed the bacteria i found in your stool, but please go with the urologist, he will know better" And amazingly it was true, i took doxy in the future and never ever had this anal pain again..So my advice guys is if you happened to develop anal pain treating prostatitis, check for bacterias in the stool, they may be peaking your discomfort.

Well I went to a recommended urologist and this new doctor gave me levofloxacin only for 10 days and in that period of time my pain peaked and then was lowered. I believe was my first time taking levofloxacin because pain was lowered like it was not before with previous docs, i even thought i could live with this pain...anywas I went back to the doctor and he said, " since your responded well to levofloxacin, indeed is prostatitis (without looking at it), you need a long treatment with levefloxacin, 3 months + i will give you saw palmetto serenoa repens." I was not happy with being prescribed saw palmetto as it gave me acne and he said, but antibiotics will kill the acne bacteria on your face also. Guys, I didn't follow the treatment because I was traveling and is tough to follow treatments while you are changing time zones. and because my pain was mild , I decided to wait.

Not sure if it was a big mistake I did here because I left a 10 days levofloxacin treatment, plus my acne exponentially peaked (break out) in that trip.... Anyways I had to choose, treat mild prostatitis or acne that is getting worse....so I choose acne and went to the dermatologist and he said "you need a month course with doxycicline and it will go away." I said " Oh well, anal discomfort will come but who cares now I focus on acne only". Funny but as i said before i never had anal pain again, and I was ok with the dermatologist approach also because previously the gastro doc said doxy was good for prostate, I thought I could kill 2 birds with one shot...Well I can tell you doxy helped my acne, however only when i was taking it because once i stopped a new break out came back, it also interacted with my urethra, when i took it, the pain in the urethra peaked and then lowered down and peaked back..like a wave, it meant that doxycicline was somehow interacting with my urethra. Nonetheless I spent the last year finding solutions for acne because until now it keeps getting worse. My face is not a pepperoni pizza, i have mild acne but i think it is because I've been fighting acne with 10 arms, paying a lot in expensive treatments and so on.
Also I've been in 4 courses of doxycicline just to pull acne back, 2 of weeks and 2 of a month period. I realized fighting acne was not the best approach, i only tood more antibiotics for nothing, therefore, just 4 months ago I decided to fight back my urethritis / cystitis or prostatitis, was not sure what I had and decided to go back to the urologist, but first went to the gastro and requested a colonoscopy again. I thought if in the past it cured me maybe this time will be the same. Curiously the first 2 days after colonoscopy i felt great, not perfect but almost at a 90%, however the third day pain came back but it was softer than before i have to say. No ulcers in my intestines so at least i was not getting worse

EPISODE 4 PROSTATITIS

After gastro I went back to the urologist, precisely 4 months ago... the doctor scanned my prostate and told me: "wow you have an enlarged prostate and is calcified, we need to see if you don't have risk of prostate cancer." I was in shock because less than 2 years back doctors told me i had a healthy small prostate, and now it was big, I think it was 22cm^3 in that scan. So I don't know in which moment it started to grow. I was happy that the doctor checked this. So my advice is from time to time always check your prostate size. Well the doctor said, "i will prescribe you cernilton, chinese medicine, antibiotics no because is not good to take a lot of them and you already took a lot" Guys, my prostate size thanks to Cernilton decreased to 16cm^3 and My acne in my forehead went away.

Somehow now I believe my body was telling me this because I started developing acne in my forehead a year back (initially only in the cheeks but a year back it got crazy on my forehead), it was horrible but with cernilton the acne in my forehead went totally away. therefore this is my advice: "Acne in your forehead means your prostate or any organ may be enlarged so pay attention to this" In this sense I bet my prostate started to get bigger a year back. Well, cernilton helped with the size and lowered my urethra pain but it didn't cured me. I have to say that I also developed in the last year a burning feeling while urinating, specially when i drink a lot of water. So in the last month I decided to go back to this levofloxacin treatment that I left in the past and added an alpha blocker to relax my muscles down there. I did so because I read here that it has helped someone. Well, the burning feeling while urinating went away, I think thanks to the alpha blocker, and since I take levofloxacin for about 3 weeks so far, pain again has become a wave but is mild feeling.

Somedays i feel great, other days I feel really bad. In the morning I'm painless, in the evening also, is in the afternoon that sometimes i feel down..In the past initially I was feeling crap at night and ok at morning, it has shifted times for reasons I don't understand. Oh and I forgot to mention that in march 2019 (i write this in august 2019) one day suddenly my semen texture changed from normal to very sticky (does anybody have this?). I noticed while masturbating, it was very very sticky like never before. Also I developed dried lips, both came together, I didn't understand and doctors didn't give me an explanation, they checked my semen and all was fine. Is in May 2019 that I started Cernilton but it didn't help to change the semen texture..however once i started recently Levofloxacin + Alpha Blocker + Cernilton, semen texture has improved as well as the masturbation feeling, feels better. Nonetheless I prefer not to masturbate (just did it once for a check) as i read alpha blocker gives you a backward ejaculation. Well I do have sex with my partner but not a lot, the first time i tried sex while being with Levo + Alpha blocker + Cernilton i had an unpleasant burning feeling after ejaculation, but in the following ones sex was good and no pain, still I don't feel perfect. My idea of the sticky semen is that nature is very smart, if the next generation is in danger, it will protect it as much as it can, so to me a sticky semen means that more protection walls are built for your sperms to be safe and therefore once I moved to Levofloxacin somehow bacterias are under control so the semen can be less sticky than before but I will give you a better explanation and results once i finish my following treatment....and I'm not talking about levofloxacin + alpha blocker because I think that won't give anything at the end...I'm speaking about helicobacter.

Because of antibiotics I wanted to check that my body is not getting ulcers so i had an endoscopy this week, they didn't find anything except for the fact that I was positive for helicobacter pyrolis and to kill this bacteria in the stomach I need a strong antibiotic that involves amoxicilin + 2 other things. I also read is related to prostatitis and this treatment can access the prostate walls. So I'll let you know if my helicobacter treatment will improve my prostate problem. As said, I don't see a future with Levo + Alpha Blocker. It helped yes but I feel it won't cure me because from my experience medicines that have worked, they work since the very beginning, you truly feel a big change immediately, it happened with cernilton and in the past with azytrhomycin and even Levofloxacin, is just that stupidly I took Levo for 10 days and discontinued it, was a mistake of the past...

I have read about prostate massage and quercetin. I will try these things also, very interested in the EPS test, maybe finally i get some positive result of a bacteria. But for now I'm focused in killing helicobacter and then move back with prostatitis. I read you can get helicopbacter through saliva, well what can I say, I feel all bacterias are connected, from the prostate to the gut to your face, kill one and you may overall improve.

I'm still fighting. and decided to join this forum because now finally I'm sure i have prostatitis...and I don't want to lose hope and want to meet people who have similar symptoms like me. So to say goodbye here is my advice fromo my own experience so far

1)Don't do cytoscopy, is useless, your problem is microscopic, however do colonoscopy, it may help..but just maybe
2) Don't stop a treatment in a week or 2, go for a month at least.
2) If you are revisiting the same antibiotic it will not work again so move on to a different one.
3) In my experience best antibiotics: azythromycin and levofloxacin . I think doxycicline is not good. too common nowadays.
4) Check bacterias in your intestines and stomach, they may potentially be blocking the performance of your treatment for prostatitis. It happened to me with doxycicline
5) Pay attention to your body, it gives you hints, in my case acne on my forehead was related with prostate enlargement and sticky semen was related to bacterias undetected by conventional exams.
6) All is sexual, you may have had ureaplasma, that first affected you as a mild urethritis and due to bad treatment developed in prostatitis.
7) If you want to get cured stick with one girlfriend, otherwise you are adding more and more bacterias to your body. and this level condom doesn't protect you anymore.

Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:20 pm

Post Re: My Symptoms, Acne Prostate Helicobacter, Share with me y
Did you ever have an Expressed Prostate Secretion (EPS) culture and PCR test done?

The Mycoplasma and Ureaplasmas Urealyctum (UU) are serious problems.

That's what started my hell.

You can find me thread on this forum.

What saved me was MINOCYCLINE as the the Myco and UU I had were resistant to almost ALL antibiotics except minocycline.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:32 am

AC1972 wrote:
Did you ever have an Expressed Prostate Secretion (EPS) culture and PCR test done?

The Mycoplasma and Ureaplasmas Urealyctum (UU) are serious problems.

That's what started my hell.

You can find me thread on this forum.

What saved me was MINOCYCLINE as the the Myco and UU I had were resistant to almost ALL antibiotics except minocycline.

Hello thanks for your message, Actually today for the first time I performed EPS, it was difficult to find a doctor who does it, took me a while to find one (and I live in Japan :o), however results will be given in one week. On the other hand I'd like to ask you if once you took minocycline your condition improved almost instantly or took a while to see a change. I ask so because it has happened to me in the past that with cernilton, azythromycin, and a suppository, i almost immediately felt an improvement. With minocycline is the same or it took you like a week to feel a change? or maybe even your condition got worse before getting better? Thanks for this answer, I will read your post tonight.
The doctor today told me i have chronic prostatitis, there is inflammation and he hopes we get something with EPS result to prescribe the right antibiotic. for now he prescribed me low dosis of "viagra" to relax the muscles. He says it helps. If it doesn't in 2 weeks he will try something different (I think finally I found a good doctor who really wants to find answers like me)

regards

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 am

could you repeat that?

you should publish an ebook

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:22 pm

The minocycline helped within a matter of days if I recall.

Those were dark days so I don't remember.

Better to read my thread.

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:39 pm

Hello readers,
I took helicobacter treatment and magically prostate issues are gone. My prostate test results come in 5 days :/ so no idea what the doctor Will find. I Will see that on tuesday next week. Im not fully happy as this may come back. My helicobacter treatment finishes Tomorrow so i feel once antibiotics are off the issue may come back. who knows. Helicobacter treatment includes amoxicilin. My experience was that as soon as i took the pill pain was gone. Intially it came back but as soon as i took the next pill went away again. Was like that the first 3 days. Following days no pain at all until now. Still i know this Is not the Solution but a Hint. Likely pain Will come back once i stop the medicines. Ill keep the update

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:33 am

Ortiz: what was the prescription - antibiotic and dose.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:32 am

AC1972 wrote:
Ortiz: what was the prescription - antibiotic and dose.

Dear readers,

prescription was 750 mg amoxicilin morning + 750 mg evening + 2 more components to kill helicobacter (these other components are easily found online and I believe do not mean anything to the prostate). Now that I see it is heavy dose. But anyways as mentioned I believe is a hint but not the cure.
Although is a 7 days prescription i decided to go to 12 days to see any progress related to the prostate. I was happy until today....
Today I decided to masturbate (during treatment i stopped masturbation), wow was the most horrible masturbation i ever had, ejaculation had some burning, in general sense was a painful ejaculation. I had to relax...however 5 minutes later i was pain free again :/ Was very odd, first time i experience this.
Well hours later I decided to masturbate again to recheck and this time was better, almost no pain but not a comfortable pleasant masturbation. Seems that I'm under a new problem now that appears only when I ejaculate. Anyways too much antibiotics is starting to mess my rectum. It has happened before that when I take heavy antibiotics my rectum starts having a mild weird feeling. I need probiotics... tuesday I go to the doc, maybe no news at all.. But at least in his moment i'm pain free but I keep taking amoxicilin, maybe comes back once i finish it.

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]