Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 suffering for 2 years 

Post Re: suffering for 2 years
doyenofcastle wrote:
PCR from microgen show again EF however my wife keep getting Ecoli from my semen ,I believe either I am having Ecoli only and microgene fail to recognize that bacteria for unknown reason ,I waste 400 $ for that PCR ,now I have to find a solution for that Ecoli

Hello!

Me as well are affected by e. Coli bacteria. I don’t know how, but not by sex.

So, based on my research it looks like we are dealing with calcifications, which prevent total eradication of bacteria.

It seems, if calcification (calculi) is going to be present in prostate, then it is necessary to get rid of it first.

In order to know about calcifications in your prostate, trans rectal ultrasound or 3T Tesla mri are needed. Once these results reveal, you can be pretty much sure that it is going to be the cause. If you also have pain, you can use it as an indication of calcification. EDTA suppositories apparently can disolves them.

I read on reddit few users posts where they were able to eradicate them with detoxamin edta suppository.

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2