Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 suffering for 2 years 

Post suffering for 2 years
I have found this website when I was searching for my unsolved problem ,I am living in UAE ,37 yrs old ,since 2 years I am suffering from the prostate inflammation , I remembered in the beginning I feel my penis getting always semi hard i thought I am arouse almost of the days but after a month the disease attack me and unfortunately I didn't realized that getting hard without reason is the first indication that my prostate getting infection ,in the beginning I visited the worst doctor here (I know that at the end he is the worst ) first time he just said its small infection nothing to worried ,after 2 weeks I submitted to emergency and again said nothing to worried he gave me 2 g rocphin and levofloxiacin ,but the bugs what ever its , it is already go deeply and settle there ,very painful ejaculation with painful in rectal that make me cry and can't sleep ,just submitted to hospital every week to sleep ,sex with my wife became like a hell ,imagine every time we finish relation I have to go for emergency room from pain in my lower parts ,tried 12 doctors after that , results was not clear no bugs nothing at all ,my wife start to get etch every time we do intercourse !! I stopped the antibiotic cause its useless and try omnic ocas ,3 weeks of OMNIC then she got E.COLI after intercourse ,the damn doctors said its not from me then give her medication and said sex no need to use condom ,again she got the same infection and I did the same mistake check another idiot consultant he said the same ,she got for 3rd time the infection after she healed and did the culture for second time , I realized its from me even though this idiots doctors telling use something else after the 3rd time i use condom till today and she never got E.coli again ,so we catch one bug but through indirect way ,I start to learn and read about the prostatitis , now I have read a lot of references and i won't allow any doctor to play on my mind ,i took her culture and give it to the first one who treat me ,I though he will start to find a solution ,he said i don't have any problems and he will never give any more antibiotic !! this idiot who is the main reason for this problem ,I remember he distract my attention by sending me to do colonoscopy and to Psychology doctor he distract my attention ,any way now I am doing the correct steps by my self (I tell doctors what to do) EPS + urine culture + semen culture , first I have to stop sex for 4 days and also antibiotic for a month (non of them say anything like that before !!) ,
medicine I have tried in 2 years :
ceftriaxone 1g one time + LEVOFLOXACIN 30 days 2 different brand one oral daily
vibramicina 100mg BID+anti inflammatory
ominic mucas & CELEBRICITY
xatral 10 mg +tavanic 1 day
ominic mucas &ceprobay 500 Ciprofloxacin
Cipro 750 BID + E.coli pill
azithromycin 250 mg 6/ceftriaxone 10 IM

going to try
CO trimoxazole BID month+Metronidazole500 mg BID 7 day +Cefaclor 500 mg BID 7 day ,

if anyone have any idea or advice please let me know ,I am suffer and still young .

conclusion

If you have prostatitis don't take antibiotic till u get that EPS,URINE,semen culture and blood culture done then take enough dose for your weight and long enough to prevent any recurrence of the disease ,if ur infection not clear try to do EPS culture many times till u got what inside ,ur partner if show an infection after ur prostatitis there is high probability its your bugs which not shown in culture .

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Post Re: suffering for 2 years
updates

I have got a positive gram cocci in urine and 80 Pus cell but still culture results not come out ,I learn a great lessons and want to share everybody

1-first don't take any antibiotic till you find out .
2-search for good doctor who is professional i keep changing them (12 Docs ) till I found someone who is in 70th have a great experience .
3-keep doing a urine ,semen and EPS analysis +culture (aerobic and anaerobic ) many times even after you catch one bug may be the others still there hide .
4-correct way to drain the prostate and Do correctly rectal press .
5-before going for the EPS please stop doing sex/masturbation for 4 to 6 days more is better .
6-correct results came while not taking antibiotic for weeks and not few days .
7-TRUT important for any abscesses .
8-sometimes more sex dosn't work to drain ur prostate it lead to sever pain but rest from sex during antibiotic work better special with massage or drain
9-(new)fungal /yeast culture can be done and it take 4 to 5 weeks
10- PCR microgen which i am going to try

Last edited by doyenofcastle on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:04 pm

Hi

You can try a DNA test by googling "prostate-kit-self-pay" which is a service provided by Microgendx and they will do sampling to any country worldwide i believe. I'm interested to know what your culture shows when you get it.

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had with doctors. I had a similar situation with the first doctor I saw who believed I had no infection based on the negative urine culture, despite me explaining to him the pain I was in.

Your lessons 1-8 make a lot of sense. What is a TRUT? Did you have an operation on your prostate?

Regards
Simon

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:46 am

simon_2019 wrote:
Hi

You can try a DNA test by googling "prostate-kit-self-pay" which is a service provided by Microgendx and they will do sampling to any country worldwide i believe. I'm interested to know what your culture shows when you get it.

I'm really sorry for the bad experience you had with doctors. I had a similar situation with the first doctor I saw who believed I had no infection based on the negative urine culture, despite me explaining to him the pain I was in.

Your lessons 1-8 make a lot of sense. What is a TRUT? Did you have an operation on your prostate?

Regards
Simon

Hi simon ,

TRUT trans rectal utlrasonic its an examination
for PCR I have some question
there is two kit one have more options than other kit so which one I have to choose also does the sample of semen mean only semen after mastu. or prostate secretion after massage ? also if the cost they charged 240 $ included shipping from and to or just to me ? what they mean by Physician Signature ?
sorry so much questions but I want to be sure what I am going to do

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:45 pm

simon_2019 wrote:
Hi

Regards
Simon

I strongly believe everyone here or majority have calcification ,this calcification somehow is the fortress for the bacteria to grow and never defeated once we discover a new approach how to destroy this defense all of us will cured

Last edited by doyenofcastle on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:06 pm

you mention rectal pain

Make sure you rule out Levator Ani Syndrome...spasm of internal anal shpincter...can cause urination problems and be confused with a prostatitis....it's basically a general spasm of the pelvic floor, no easy fix.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:17 pm

racebannon wrote:
you mention rectal pain

Make sure you rule out Levator Ani Syndrome...spasm of internal anal shpincter...can cause urination problems and be confused with a prostatitis....it's basically a general spasm of the pelvic floor, no easy fix.

actually the recent gram stain show Gram + cocci but negative culture after 3 days

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:49 pm

doyenofcastle wrote:
racebannon wrote:
you mention rectal pain

actually the recent gram stain show Gram + cocci but negative culture after 3 days

Forgive me but what the hell dies that mean

This condition is so alien it’s time to fly to the stars

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:46 pm

I have large calcification in my prostate and think this why not healed below from research

(To our knowledge, our study is the first to compare the effects of medication in CP/ CPPS patients with and without prostate calculi. Our data suggests that the presence of calcifications correlates with a longer effective treatment period, suggesting a possible chronic infection. A possible mechanism whereby CP/CPPS becomes chronic and resistant to medication is calcification; chronic calcification could lead to local tissue injury and inflammation, and the calcification itself could be the source of infection that harbors microorganisms. A recent study demonstrated that men with recalcitrant CPPS with prostatic calculi treated by combination therapy to eradicate nanobacterial calcification improved significantly after three months11.

In this study, prostatic calcification was associated with longer symptom duration. If calcification is an effect of repeated bouts of infection and/or inflammation, calcification could be a marker of disease duration. The obstruction of prostatic glands duct could be caused by calcification, which can lead to increased intraprostatic pressures and secondary inflammation. Such a mechanism could explain the temporary relief of symptoms by anti-inflammatory medication and prostatic massage.)

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:37 pm

continue

Many patients have had symptoms and several courses of treatment long before a culture has been attempted. The microorganisms may have been killed, but, without removal of obstruction, the inflammatory process may continue in the affected gland. This chronic inflammation may, eventually, live its own life, either due to persistence of highly resistant clones of microorganisms in low concentration and/or inflammatory reaction to products of the immunological defense mechanism and/or inflammatory reaction to glandular secretions/pus/detritus which cannot escape. Therefore, cultures
From prostatic expressed secretion may not yield a positive result. Furthermore, even in presence of microorganisms in high = culturable concentrations, the culture may be (permanently or temporarily) negative if the process is sealed off by a stone or scar tissue.

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:42 pm

after the 15 male doctors i visited them I have to listen to my wife and make a visit to her female urologist which I was refusing in the beginning ,my first impression was that Finally someone want to listen to you , will take all your papers tests and make a copy from every pages and discuss in details ,more comfortable to talk than those who treat you as a psychology crazy patient ,I think experienced female urologist much better than male as from my opinion they know they are few and they want to show they are competent to those men urologist ,so far we ll do semen in qPCR and if no bacteria growth the cystoscopy is next as last step to figured out .

Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]