Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 LRP Update 

Post LRP Update
Hey all,

I was active a few years ago searching for a cure for my chronic prostatitis. I had injections with Toth and my urologist which did nothing. After basically threatening suicide, i convinced my urologist to remove my prostate.

The surgery was done in September, 2016. The post surgical biopsy revealed a small 3x3x1 growth in the prostate so I am relieved i got the surgery.

Pros - the pain is completely gone. I had severe prostate, bladder, urethra pain that was making me want to die. All pain gone and no infection since.

Cons - still have intermittent stress incontinence that is more a nuisance than anything else. About 75% potent again but lost some size from surgery. I think i will continue to restore more functioning with time and am exploring other impotence options like the P shot and sound waves.

Overall - while i wish i had pre surgery function, the absence of pain made this 100% worth it. I know many get different outcomes but i am grateful i had the procedure. My urologist will not do it again though.

Hope this helps someone,

Satch

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]