Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Anyone use Duke Bahn for injections in California? 

Post Anyone use Duke Bahn for injections in California?
Anyone use Duke Bahn for injections in California and care to share your results? Or anyone heard of anyone using his injections?

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Post Re: Anyone use Duke Bahn for injections in California?
Yes as a matter of fact I am going to visit him again this Tuesday. I always get a flare up/new infection from holding my urine too long which I did again last week because I was stuck in a long exam. I have gone to him two times before and for me at least his injections have helped more than anything else has. I can't say for sure whether is the antibiotics or steroids in the cocktail that help the most but if you're like me you're just relieved to find something that helps! I just wish there was someone closer to me (Tennessee) that did this type of treatment!

Tue May 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Yes. Have been going to Dr. Bahn for about a year and a half. When I first went, my symptoms were at their worst. After the initial couple weeks of treatment I started to get my life back to semi control. I had various flare ups and would do follow up injections which would near nearly cure it for a few months. But what I learned was there were other things giving me a flare up even though I didn’t show massive amounts of inflammation. Learning these factors, I’ve now gone 6 months without injections and have my life back to about 95%. These injections are on the cutting edge and some medical studies have even accepted his results into a medical journal.

Definitely recommend Dr. Bahn! Feel free to ask any questions or PM me if you want to talk more. I owe my life (and business!) to this man!

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:44 am

how much did the treatment cost?

And how long did you have prostatitis before you had these injections?

Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:34 am

His first initial treatment is $600 and the subsequent injections are $400. I had prostatitis for about 5 years before I saw him. For me they aren't a complete cure (what is), but definitely more help than anything else has been.

Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]