Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Fosfomycin 

Post Fosfomycin
My doctor prescribed 4 weeks of Fosfomycin. Would like to do 6 weeks of Fosfomycin.
Does anyone know a pharmacy in Europe where I can buy Fosfomycin without a prescription?

Thanks

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:04 am

Post Re: Fosfomycin
I would try to convince the doctor to prescribe 6 weeks.

I wouldn't be so excited about Fosfomycin though. It's usually used to treat urinary tract infections and not chronic infections in the prostate. I used it in the past and it didn't work.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:18 am

Chavalote wrote:
I would try to convince the doctor to prescribe 6 weeks.

I wouldn't be so excited about Fosfomycin though. It's usually used to treat urinary tract infections and not chronic infections in the prostate. I used it in the past and it didn't work.

Thanks for the advice, I have tried contacting my doctor. If its not working out, I need to buy from a pharmacy. Anyone know a pharmacy to buy from?

There are only one way to determine if Fosfomycin works;

1) The identified bacteria from lab test before treatment isn't showing up after treatment.
2) Close to zero WBC in semen after treatment.
3) No inflammation showing on ultrasound after treatment.
4) Urgency and urin flow back to normal.
5) All other symptoms back to normal treatment.

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:15 pm

I’ve ordered online in the past, not antibiotics, but I always received what I ordered. There were more online pharmacies when I did it so it wasn’t difficult finding what I was looking for. Regardless I did a search for an antibiotic last year just to see what it would cost and the price was insane. Would have been about $500 US dollars for a months supply, but I didn’t check for the one you are looking for. It could be cheaper.

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:46 am

I used an online pharmacy and received what I ordered. It does take 2/3 weeks to arrive though. They called me after I placed the order to make sure I was a genuine customer. The name is pharmacyvictoria if you want to try it.

Regards
Simon

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am

Fosfo worked for me based on 6 weeks, 1 week of 24 hour dose, then 5 weeks of 48 hour dose. Only thing to kill off EF.

I got mine from the doctor but ordered extra online incase I needed it, but luckily I didnt.

Wed May 22, 2019 8:59 am

I did about a month and had no improvement and doctor took me off it....good luck!

Wed May 22, 2019 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]