Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 urinary symptoms without pain 

Post urinary symptoms without pain
one year ago i had pain in my left testicle and frequent urination. i went to doctor and he prescribed Ofloxacin at first , after a few days i had urinary retention (i really traumatized) and i call my doctor he prescribed Tamsolusin . two days later my urinary retention was better and after two weeks my pain went away. but since that day , my urinary retention symptoms come and go among weeks and months.

now i have urinary symptoms ( sometimes low amount urine , sometimes frequent urination and urinary retention ) and when i defecate i feel a burning sensation in my rectum... "sometimes" after ejaculation i have pain in my rectum or in my testicles but its not my problem. urinary symptoms are very traumatizing for me.

i think when i take Ofloxacin i feel better.
for few days i took Celecoxib and i feel it makes my urinary symptoms better but side effects appear and i took it away.

I've never had any unprotected sex or somthing...

please help me what can i do for my urinary symptoms to be better.

thanks

Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:53 pm

Post Re: urinary symptoms without pain
i'm 24

Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:55 pm

I also have similar symptoms. No pain at all, usually. I have a mild burning when urinating (and dripping after it) and that burning in the rectum you have said. It's as mild that I could live with this if it weren't because it ruins my sexual functions. The ejaculation can be burning/painful or symply "orgasmless". The erections also are weakened due to that burning feeling. It is like it makes the penis and testicles numb, lessening the sexual pleasure and arousal.

How about your ejaculation, orgasms and sexual functions? Do you have itchy anus also? I have it sometimes and I think that it's related to all of this.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Chavalote wrote:
I also have similar symptoms. No pain at all, usually. I have a mild burning when urinating (and dripping after it) and that burning in the rectum you have said. It's as mild that I could live with this if it weren't because it ruins my sexual functions. The ejaculation can be burning/painful or symply "orgasmless". The erections also are weakened due to that burning feeling. It is like it makes the penis and testicles numb, lessening the sexual pleasure and arousal.

How about your ejaculation, orgasms and sexual functions? Do you have itchy anus also? I have it sometimes and I think that it's related to all of this.

thanks for replying.
yes sometimes i have this itchy anus too. usually after defecating. i also feel tightness in the end of my rectum that i cant defecate completely!

i had this numbness feeling in my penis and pain feeling during erections in my left testicle , in early days of my problem. now sometimes i dont have any cum after ejaculation!

my urine culture was negative. but i dont know its bacterial or nonbacterial...

can NSAIDs help urinary symptoms?

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:46 pm

I haven't tried the NSAIDs. But all the antibiotics (and other drugs like antifungals) in my case failed. I have given up the hope that urologists will cure me.

I suggest you to do a semen culture but it's only to see if you have any bacteria there. Because if they find enterococcus faecalis (like in my case) or another, they won't know how to clean it. They don't even know if that bacteria causes the symptoms. I personally believe that the answer to that question is yes, but maybe the bacteria is not the ultimate cause. I mean, maybe the bacteria is there because there is some another unbalance in the body, which causes all of the other symptoms.

I'm still trying to figure out what is the ultimate cause of this. Making diet changes, taking sun, etc... Sometimes I get improvements in my condition. But I still don't know the cause of them. But that improvements show me that the cure is possible.

I asked you those questions because I wanted to know if you were suffering the same kind of prostatitis as me. So, if we find something that helps we can share information.

I think that licorice pills in my case helped with the sexual functions. But I'm not sure because other days I took them and there were no improvements. Maybe it is licorice pills combined with something else. Also, if you are in a country in which yohimbe is available I would try it. It is said that it can help with prostatitis and improve sexuality in men. I can't try it because here in Spain, it's illegal.

I don't know you but in my case, the most sad and frustrating thing of this is missing sexual pleasure and arousal. Sometimes to me, ejaculating feels like urinating burning semen, with a weak orgasm. No one doctor have given me an explanation of the cause of that and how can I correct it. I wonder if some shaman of some far tribe could know something about this. Western modern science is useless to me in relation to this problem.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:37 pm

for me the most frustrating thing is urinary retention. i'm really anxious about it. and also thin and weak urine stream.
i'm going to try NSAIDs and i'll report the result.

as you have said maybe some extraordinary options work! i'll try them. in some days meditation helps me i suggest you to do it. i've listened to binaural beats... at least they help me in reducing anxiety. Message me for a You Tube link.

i'll pray for you

Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]