Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Pomegranate Juice Cleanse 

Post Pomegranate Juice Cleanse
I have done this 'cleanse' 2 times in late January and early February.

The pain in my penis tip has disappeared, bowel movements are easier and more frequent, and other than still getting pain in my sciatica and ischia bones from hard chairs and seats, I feel pretty good. Pom juice apparently has some well known anti-bacterial qualities to it. Placebo? Perhaps but I drink pom juice and eat pom fruits now whenever I can.

5-day pom juice diet
1. I drank (1) liter of freshly squeezed pomegranate juice and (1.5) liters of water per day saving at least 100-250 ml of pom juice for before bedtime
2. I ate only fruits and avocado juice for breakfast and lunch and chicken breast and rice for dinner
3. Walked at least 3KM a day (usually to get my juice LOL)
4. Masturbated every 8 hours (3x a day) to flush the prostate.
5. Urinated as often as I needed (no trying to hold).
6. No other foods (I did cheat and had a slice of pizza one day).

EDIT: Forgot I also took 450mg Ashwagandha and 450mg Astragalus 3X a day 30 minutes prior to masturbating. Also maybe 2 liters of water as it was 4 or 5 bottles.

The pain in my butt nerves makes me think this is something that hits our Central Nervous System. I am going to get an IV drip of vitamins (Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin C and some other vitamins). I did this IV once last year and had 2 glorious weeks of feeling like myself 100%. I think the IV drip, another week long pomegranate cleanse, and increasing my stretching and exercise will put me 100% or at least 99% and have the added side effect of putting me into great physical shape.

Peace to all.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:43 pm

Post Re: Pomegranate Juice Cleanse
Awesome! Good to hear man, glad you're doing better.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]