Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Prostitis cured 

Post Prostitis cured
Hi guys
Long time ago, i have try to cure my Prostatis (ESBL E.Coli) with p.o./i.v. antibiotika, microwaves, phagen, diet, herbal agents etc. No way. It was 5 years pain. Pain every day, every hour, every minut, every second. It was terrible. My potents was 0, not interessed on sex, my wife, another womens. PSA - over 400! In German University Hospital, Professor A.Xxxx say me: as "ultima ratio" , i thing it better to operate your prostata, totale prostatektomie . But i dont wonnt it, couse i know all side effekts and risks from this operation. But now - i'm cure and free from f...g bacteria.
How?
Have become antibiotika coctail injected direktly in my prostata. 5 times in 10 days
Now i take every day zinc 350mg, i'm lucky, have become a douther, sex is fully ok and i'm really lucky.
Ask me if you have a questions, i try to help you.
Sorry for my english :)

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Post Re: Prostitis cured
Where are you from and where did you get the injections?

Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:20 pm

lobito wrote:
Where are you from and where did you get the injections?

Germany

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:19 am

Nice to hear that it worked for you. How long have you been symptom free since the injections?

Did you find a doctor in Germany who made the injections?
Never heard of anyone doing this in europe besides Dr. Guercini in Italy and Dr Georgiadis in Greece.
Btw I am in Switzerland

Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:52 am

I think i'm free from any symptoms since 2,5-3 years...
To my Doc:
I was in 5 University Hospitals (in Germany), was in Israel, in Poland (phagen therapy) and by 20-25 "standards" Urologists.
On the end, I have found my "last hope" urologist near my home :)
Have show him report over korean tries to cure the chronical bacterial prostatitis with directed injection from AB in prostata (through perineum) and has say me - "we can try it"
But AB injection was performed not through perineum, but colon.

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:24 am

Hi deep!

Where and who is your uro who injected directly into the prostate? Do you remeber which germ was your problem?

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:52 am

I live in Aachen.
Who has injected i can tell you in PM, couse this injection is "off label use". Normaly its not allowed
And what you meen with "which germ was my problem"
Sorry, my english is bad

Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:36 pm

With germ he means which bacteria they found, which you already mentioned in your opening post.

That's incredible how many things you tried and where ever you have been.
How old are you anyway.

I'm 51 and have the stuff since 7 years but mine is "non bacterial" and fortunately without pain but with urological symptoms and lot's of other stuff like extreme sensitive to cold, urgency to pee all the time only at night, hot flashes, extreme sweating at night, fatigue and just low energy and feeling sick.

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:28 pm

deepmaxim wrote:
I think i'm free from any symptoms since 2,5-3 years...
To my Doc:
I was in 5 University Hospitals (in Germany), was in Israel, in Poland (phagen therapy) and by 20-25 "standards" Urologists.
On the end, I have found my "last hope" urologist near my home :)
Have show him report over korean tries to cure the chronical bacterial prostatitis with directed injection from AB in prostata (through perineum) and has say me - "we can try it"
But AB injection was performed not through perineum, but colon.

Why did not the phage therapy at the Wroclaw clinic work? Where you treated at the Wroclaw clinic? Where you treated until you hade zero bacteria left in the prostate?

Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:16 pm

lobito wrote:
With germ he means which bacteria they found, which you already mentioned in your opening post.

That's incredible how many things you tried and where ever you have been.
How old are you anyway.

I'm 51 and have the stuff since 7 years but mine is "non bacterial" and fortunately without pain but with urological symptoms and lot's of other stuff like extreme sensitive to cold, urgency to pee all the time only at night, hot flashes, extreme sweating at night, fatigue and just low energy and feeling sick.

I have "Escherichia coli",

but it was ESBL (Extended-spectrum beta-lactamase) typ - all the fluorchinolone dont work anymore

i was 35 (beginning) and 40 (cured) years old

What is with your PSA?

Prostata calculi?

Your sperm in biological labor must have extra prolonged incubation time, to see what do you have for pathogenic strains inside.
Normal time incubation is not enough

ADMIN NOTE: Fully realizing that you are new here, I had to remove your links. For the time being, we can't allow links that take someone away from the site due to a situation with the site grant to operate. We are working to amend that situation. In the mean time, most of the guys here know that they can PM you to get links should they need to do so. Welcome to the site. I work on a 'no autopsy - no foul' thing here. The guys here are great, and I hope you can find your answers or help others as you continue to read and post.

PS: You double posted and I've removed one. Due to the high amount of spammers that come in, make an obscene post or pitch sex toys, all posts are hand approved (and spammers are banned and blocked). I swing through about once an hour during the day EST and whenever one of my dogs wakes me up during the night.
Thanks for joining!

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:17 am

Sorry for my late answer.

When the symptoms began I went to the urology dept. in the hospital.
The only thing they did was a rectal examination and checking the urine after prostate massage and a cystoscopy.
The diagnose was non bacterial chron. prostatitis. They said the prostate was normal size.
They gave me as standart procedure antibiotics (for a NON BACTERIAL prostatitis) which I took for a week but stopped after reading the horror storries about the fluorochinolones.

Recently I was thinking that I want to have a better diagnose and my semen, as you recommended, teted after beeing cultured.
I have really the Impression that they did just the basics. I went to 3 other Urologists and they were, besides one, not really of any help. I tried A LOT of stuff, like akkupunture, bioresonance, hundrets of different herbal supplements and many more but without success.

If there will not be some new findings I am thinking of have it removed.
I would be interested in your cotnacts in Germany. Can I PM you?

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:49 pm

PM sent

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 pm

deepmaxim wrote:
Wow... so much questions... :)
Ok i try to explain my story (but sorry for my language)
It was 2011, the first simptoms was like "normal" urethritis, pain and burn in urethra/pelvis.
I was directly by my urologist (first one). Have became doxycycline for 3 weeks. It was little bit better, but burning and pain go higher and 3 weeks later have typical simptoms from prostatitis. So... all syptoms is difficult to explain. But burning in perianal region, burning in prostata region. Later - erektion problem. Next antibiotics was Ciprofloxacin for 4 weeks, culture first negative.
2 Weeks later all the symptoms are back... Than TMX (Trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole) for 6 weeks. Nothing
Then i became pylonephritis left side, it was in Egypt (diving) and i must stay for 5 days in Egypt hospital. Have become Ceftriaxone. Flight back to Germany, from airplane directly to University Klinik in Aachen. In urin they have found E.Coli with ESBL properties. Bad news huh...
Have became Imipinem for 7 days. Pylonephitis cured. Nice. Prostatis symptoms was better. But in one week...
Yes, all symptoms back.
Other Hospital - became High Resolution MRT for prostata. Nothing... Eerything is ok. But ESBL E.Coli in sperma... Then was Meropenem+Fosfomycin i.v. for 4 weeks. One weeks was without any symptoms, then all was back. New results from Labor - my E.Coli is present.... Fuuuuuu....
4 Weeks Tygecyclin... Vomoting, cann not eating, 5kg body weight away. After tygecyline was for 3 weeks ok... No pain, no burning, nothing... then... all was back.
Another Urologist - injection antibiotica in prostata (transrectal) , better but after 2 week - pain, burning

Have order in Japan (over German pharmacy) Sitafloxacin (it must work on ESBL bacterium)- 2000€ pay for it.
Without any effect. That was in Februar and it was my last hope. :( Nothing has for for me. Nothing!!! I'm 38 old man.....
Problem is (?) Biofilm that produced E.coli. becouse anatomicly is by me ok...

Earlier have read about bacteriophage... Maybe that will work for me. Maybe not, but i try it!!! Have nothing to lose... Without this is my next station - TURP... but i dont wont it...
So... that is my story and sorry for bad english :)

Hey Deepmaxim,
first of all thanks for sticking around and sharing your success story.

Was wondering how you got healed, as you said that
"Another Urologist - injection antibiotica in prostata (transrectal) , better but after 2 week - pain, burning" ,

and proceeded to do the phage therapy.

But then in your success story you say that it's the injections that worked.

Please clear up, as I'm wondering which step to do next. Have you done the injections before and after the phage therapy? and if so, what has changed from that they didn't work the first time but did work the 2nd time.

Would be really grateful for your response.

Best wishes

Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]