Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Bio Film. This is why our bodies struggle with Prostatitis 

Post Bio Film. This is why our bodies struggle with Prostatitis
Bio Film is protein based glue that viruses, fungus, and Bacteria use to attatch themselves to the walls of your cells. In some place in your body that is good for the invader to grow at. The Bio Film gets put around the invader like a glue. A wall. A shield against your bodies defenses.

Serrapeptase is a enzyme found from the Silk worm that destroys dead tissue, scar tissue, and bio film defenses.

Colloidal Silver can kill the invaders. All of them. Any of them. Viral, fungal or bacterial.

Colloidal Gold also boost immunity.

Take a Table Spoon of Colloidal Silver. A Table Spoon of Colloidal Gold. And three 120.000 SPU Serrapeptase capsules. Every day. Swallow the capsules. Hold the Colloidal Gold and Silver under tongue for thirty seconds the SWALLOW also.

Give it at least three months.

Then thank me.

P.S. Colloidal Silver will not make you turn blue. It was a one time thing and it was intentionally done to frighten people away from Silver.

If your in agony now and having hard times with erections and sex life. You have nothing to lose.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Post Re: Bio Film. This is why our bodies struggle with Prostati
I tried colloidal silver and didn't do anything. It was like taking normal water.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:04 pm

It works. For me it works wonders. However you need the serrapeptase to break the bio film down.

Good luck.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:16 pm

I've taken colloidal silver and serrapeptase too (1 million spu a day). Did absolutely nothing.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:27 am

Lux_d wrote:
I've taken colloidal silver and serrapeptase too (1 million spu a day). Did absolutely nothing.

Everyone is different. I will stress again that you need to take the Serrapeptase as well to break down the biofilm. The Silver worked for me alone. I took it before I even heard about Serrapeptase. It began relieving my prostatitis by itself but it really started working good when I took it along with a pretty heavy dose of Serrapeptase.

I am only reporting my own results. I am having almost no pains now after 25 years of constant pain. I have almost no pain after ejaculations when before I was pretty much having spasms of pain for 15-20 minutes after an ejaculation.

I took up to 1 million SPU of Serrapeptase. I had horrible infections before. The heavy dose I have been on for six months. Just recently I have cut it to about 600,000 SPU.

Good luck. What do you have to lose?

IF your infection is similar to mine you will be able to feel the results in the first couple of days. It should be rather amazing.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:16 pm

Lux_d wrote:

You must not have bacterial or fungal chronic Prostatits.....your pain is likely from another cause.

If you have bacterial or fungal I would expect some dramatic response.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Can bacteria hiding in biofilms be the reason for negative cultures and pcr’s?
But whenever you are symptomatic I assume some bacteria are still free floating?

Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 am

Even if some bacteria are free-floating, a test's results are measured based on specific levels found against standardized or target levels. The problem in it is the presence of various bacteria, and how those bacteria interact, often in cases of a biofilm. If it's only one bacterial species in a biofilm, then it's probable most of the population of it is in the biofilm, and not free-floating. Do the PCR or other tests account for that? Probably not, or not enough. Doing so would be a greater risk of being wrong about dosage of antibiotics. However, if antibiotics were developed that provided for a margin of error in dosage, then they could be far more effective at getting rid of an infection, especially in combination with other approaches, such as colloidal silver and gold, serrapeptase, etc.

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Just an update. I gave up riding a bike years ago because of horrible pain in prostate region. After having been on the Gold, Silver and Serrapeptase I actually am riding a bike again and have had no pain in prostate at all.

This is shocking to me actually. I could not actually believe it. I am having a huge reaction from these medicines.

Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]