Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 How do you handle unexpected mental triggers? 

Post How do you handle unexpected mental triggers?
I got my issues likely after an unprotected blow job, that lasted about a second.

Now, blaming myself for that leads nowhere. Even though I became quite stable mentally again in spite of pain and I am looking forward to new treatments I will try, I recently was triggered again.

There is a new series of "F is for family". A chubby woman says goodbye to her male kid, he wants to kiss her on her mouth to say goodbye, she replies with "you know, we don't do kisses on the mouth". Next scene you see her walking around screaming "cheap blowjobs everyone".

I don't need to mention that I could not laugh about that, even though the woman I did this with was no hooker according to her own statement and I did not pay her.

Doctors leave you alone by yourself and society blames you whenever possible like the christian low-lifes that make up this society instead of coming up with a cure. And this is said to be comedy, like "make your life better". Needless to say that the creator of this series is a catholic christian.

Yes I know, I made a mistake. How often do I have to hear this? Does this heal me? Does this help me? NO.

I watched this series to feel better, I paid for netflix to watch things I feel better and then I got this.

But as I said, it does not help and the right conclusion is to think about what to do next against it, knowing that this series is not helpful, all of netflix is not helpful and I am better off saving the money monthly and focusing on getting rid of this.

How do you handle unexpected mental triggers like that?

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:36 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: How do you handle unexpected mental triggers?
I say, "Crap happens" and at least I didn't try and get a blow job from an English Bulldog.

I am moving on now :lol:

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:06 pm

AC1972 wrote:
I say, "Crap happens" and at least I didn't try and get a blow job from an English Bulldog.

I am moving on now :lol:

This is awesome :D

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:29 pm
Profile WWW

I am doing better, my faith has helped. The belief that the mind, our thought life...even the words we speak can produce physical results in relation to our bodies. There are references to similar things in various texts, including the Bible.

How much time do we spend cursing ourselves, our bodies, or others? Each time you feel pain, try to say something like..."I'm getting better every day, the pain is lessening, I speak life, health, healing, blessing, and restoration to my prostate and to my immune system, I command them to function perfectly, let all inflammation dissipate, let any infection be destroyed"

If you're religious...you could even add, "in the name of Jesus" at the end. Make a habit of it, do it for at least 21 days. Stop speaking anything negative about yourself in the process, only positive.

Blessing or curse, we can choose. It's worth a shot if all else has failed.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:50 pm

the one second blow job. If she isn't your non cheating partner, you are guaranteed to acquire some magic unidentifiable bacterium from the alien moon.

the end

my friend, what are your symptoms? there are many a swollen prostate out there, acquired by being born as a male.

my prostate is apparently normal yet here I am.

we are infected with magic mouth bacteria that does not show up on any medical test. I can't catch that damn mouse colony that lives in my kitchen.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:43 pm

I think you're allowing the trigger (Netflix show in this case) to warrant more of an influence than it should. Perhaps not a mistake, but certainly an influence. Or it's just another case of trying to curtail pessimism.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:08 pm

presto423 wrote:
I think you're allowing the trigger (Netflix show in this case) to warrant more of an influence than it should. Perhaps not a mistake, but certainly an influence. Or it's just another case of trying to curtail pessimism.

What do you mean?

Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:50 pm
Profile WWW

Stop watching Netflix, or try to not let it influence your mindset / thinking as much. Media is capable of promoting certain brain waves (beta rather than alpha), which disrupt positive/healthy/calming, and exaggerate negative/destructive/gloom.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Inflamed wrote:
I am doing better, my faith has helped. The belief that the mind, our thought life...even the words we speak can produce physical results in relation to our bodies. There are references to similar things in various texts, including the Bible.

How much time do we spend cursing ourselves, our bodies, or others? Each time you feel pain, try to say something like..."I'm getting better every day, the pain is lessening, I speak life, health, healing, blessing, and restoration to my prostate and to my immune system, I command them to function perfectly, let all inflammation dissipate, let any infection be destroyed"

If you're religious...you could even add, "in the name of Jesus" at the end. Make a habit of it, do it for at least 21 days. Stop speaking anything negative about yourself in the process, only positive.

Blessing or curse, we can choose. It's worth a shot if all else has failed.

Words of wisdom right there. This is what I have been doing as well. It helps.

Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]