Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 2nd Trip to Philippines for treatment. (Long Story) 

Post 2nd Trip to Philippines for treatment. (Long Story)
Hello,

I initially made a post on here about my first trip to the Philippines for treatment. I ended up going back to try to kill the prostatitis for good. After I left 6 months ago from the first trip I felt great no real symptoms except slight urgency at night and leakage after urination. I still had staph left in the prostate and a little yeast in urethra prior to leaving. I ended up going back for 1 month. First 2 weeks were great. I was getting massages and sexually active while I was there. My libido was extremely high. 4 Massages a week. Prostate was completely drained towards end of each week. I was taking Minocycline this time to kill the staph. Well we killed the staph and 12 days prior to leaving I started to get prostate pain and pain in the penis it came on slowly and got worse and worse.

I've never had prostate pain only some in the penis after the initial infection years back. We saw that there was yeast in the prostate fluid after testing the fluid not just urethra. I was put on antifungal after a few days the pain went from a 5-6 to a 2-3. Also the yeast left my fluid. Now I'm back in the states and I've finished taking my antifungals but the pain hasn't went down from the initial drop. Its still lingering and I sit all day for work lol. Moral of the story is becareful what your killing could end up worse =/

I'm hoping this maybe nerves or muscles and could heal over time? Anybody with any similar flare ups I would love to hear from you. I'm going crazy I felt great and now this. ahhh! The pain is directly in the rectum area while I was there and the doctor was massaging it the prostate was not inflamed or hurt when he touched it felt same as usual. I'm thinking of maybe buying a donut pillow may help? Also the pains caused my libido to go down which is the worst. Hard to focus on getting turned on when pain is nagging there.

I go on here a lot to read and sometimes post. Wishing you all the best. I am thankful for this forum. I still plan to go back to PI every bodies case is different they do a great job there regardless of my situation.

Thinking of trying some stretching or PT any tips on that would be great or maybe acupuncture since that healed me from my Cipro damage.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Post Re: 2nd Trip to Philippines for treatment. (Long Story)
Definitely pick up a donut cushion or something similar. Sitting for long periods of time is not something you want to be doing.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:48 pm

LOL I have the same problem - can't sit down on airplane seats longer than 3 hours. Good thing I am not a pilot!

I am stretching and trying to build up my butt muscles with squats (low weight, high reps) and getting my thighs and leg muscles and lower back stronger.

I stole the sheep skinned cat bed from my cat and I sit on that at home. (now I know why pilots have sheep skinned seat covers!)

Anymore I try to find the humor in it all.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:09 pm

So I just started an Anti fungal protocol. This ofcourse is after my prescription antifungal. Ive been off diflucan for about a week now. With this new approach seems the symptoms have been going down a lot. I don't want to jinx it. I found a youtuber who had similar fungus problems in the prostate on his website he recommended to build the immune system up to try to kill it. One thing I learned from all the meds i've took your immune system against yeast and bacteria is your best weapon. What I'm currently taking below.

Undecylenic acid before meals. This stuff is 6x stronger than carplyic acid. Basically studies show that the yeast eat this and they die off.

Candidase Enzymes for candida before bed on empty stomach to eat the cell walls.

Probiotic in the morning

and this most important thing is my diet. The theory this guy has about antibiotics and fungus is going on a low oxalate diet. He said antibiotics kill off the bacteria that helps digest oxalate foods. Kind of makes sense cause I can't digest things like spinach or coffee or kale they always jack up my stomach. So I went on low oxalate and lowish carb diet. No yeast at all. Only rice and veggies. The carb of wild/brown rice. Ive noticed my symptoms die down quit a bit so far. I am going to stick to it keep trying to attack this fungus and boost my immune system to fight it. So mostly eating fresh meat , eggs, low oxalate veggies and rice and no dairy. Pretty boring but Im feeling better. Pains to like a 1 or a 2 right now.

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:50 pm

hi tehdude, if you can, you could try to temporarily eliminate the rice as well to see if that speeds things up even more. When I did the diet, I switched all carbs to quinoa and buckwheat which are excellent prebiotics and highly advocated by thecandidadiet.com folks.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:37 am

I wish I could do buckwheat but its high oxalate =( I love buck wheat. I'm rarely doing white rice its mostly white/brown though seems not bad for the fiber part. I'm eventually come off it see how I feel but ya pains like a 1 right now. Pretty sure this was the yeast that jacked me up. Frustrating thing here is in the states is I can't just walk into a uro and get my fluid and gram stain tested for yeast to see if my diet is working. I'm just basing it of symptoms. In PI I was getting tested everyday while on antifungal. Thing is with all the antifungals they dont kill the yeast from what Ive learned. All they do is stop it from growing so your body can and some of them suppress your immune system. Think they key is your immune system for fungus. Imma try to throw in some zinc daily as well.

Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]