Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Wishing you all well 

Post Wishing you all well
First off I want to thank you all for your support and suggestions

Things have snapped here and I will be off the grid for the forseeable future.

struggling to stay in contact with family and friends at this point. The relentless pain has left me angry and well..done.

this board has been very very supportive and I pray for all who suffer.

Kind of pulled the plug on my life the last week, and recycled all my meds. I pray that a simple life may heal me, the medical system cannot.

God bless, might flash here in a few months.

Race.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:38 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Wishing you all well
I'm not supposed to get 'involved' with the on-goings of this board, but allow me to say this. You are always welcome here. You have been a constant gentleman and I never had to edit any bad words from your posts. Your mind may be weary, but after a brief respite, please come back and talk with us. You will always have friends here.
ADMIN

Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Race, my thoughts are with you. Never hesitate to message me if you need to talk or vent. Whatever it is that helps. As the Adminstrator said you have friends here.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:38 pm

I still believe the answers are out there, although not as often as we would like through the system of conventional medicine we are taught to think so highly of... The problem is where, I think you can find them most of the time given enough years, with the right attitude many things are possible in this life as there is great potential.

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:22 pm

I'm alive

no more pain killers, the only thing that ever helped was a suppository...belladonna and opium. It's no longer available, the pharmaceutical companies cannot source Belladonna, there is some untold political issue with it.

my pain is about the same as it was 3 months ago. I've walked away from my rental condo, sold my car and live on my sisters couch. I trade hot and cold packs to help the unrelenting pain. I have deleted all social media accounts and just want the end to come soon. done.

Race.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 pm

Hmm it is a sad world we live in to be honest with you with this suffering, corruption and competivity. I keep telling myself the answers are out there. I think it reminds me of the x files or something. Hmm you could try kratom worst comes to the worst you’ll feel stoned.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Race, praying for you man, don't give up.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:44 pm

There's a cure somewhere, somehow. It may not be an antibiotic or extensive therapy, yet there's a cure. I don't have it yet either. Simply look at how different it is perceived now compared to how it was 2-3 years ago. There are new protocols and highly advised procedures written about on major health web sites regarding how doctors should and should not approach treating patients with prostatitis / CPPS.

Herbs, acupuncture, multiple pain relievers, neurological findings, and advances in antibiotics testing have narrowed down the once-proposed solutions to more things that work and less things that are side-effect heavy and/or aren't reliable enough or at all. It's really easy to condemn the state of things, and probably necessary sometimes. It's also easy to quit tasking at survival and let the monsters feed on the fruits of their proselytizing fear and doubt and faith. But the circumstances provide for a hopeless hope.

Something I thought I'd not have to fight at so early an age and without the help I'd have thought I needed. Since when was this new to life though. Even a basic fun-filled time at the bar has its ups and downs sometimes. And just because I didn't ask that hot chick sitting by the dance floor all alone for a strut doesn't mean I can't go and look for another beautiful girl to listen to me ramble. Bitcoin may be doing better than me. The economy may be the best it's ever had the luxury of being in decades. I'll just sit back and see how complacent this condition gets before I put the quarters in the vending machine and strike gold with a cure I didn't think would do it.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Hang in there Race. I am rooting for you.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:02 pm

thanks all you all rock here

weird thing happened today. I had a doc appt, he said that based on my current symptoms, wanted me to try an antispasmodic med that's been around a long time...Buscopan, it's for lower abdominal spasm and in some cases helps a lot with certain pelvic/CPPS problems.

I said sure I'll try anything at this point. So off to the pharmacy. The pharmacist shakes his head and says "so sorry, Buscopan hasn't been avail since the spring...not sure why but there is a shortage of ingredients, my system says it may be available again in February"

that's the second med now recently prescribed to me that has literally disappeared off the market. What is going on? Do a little Google on drug shortage problems and it's actually becoming a major major issue.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi Race,

Don't give up. Remember. it could be worse. You could have smeared peanut butter all over your crotch and then woke up from a coma 2 weeks later to learn that your English bulldog ate your penis and testicles.

On drug shortages: i went through this with minocycline and trimethoprim (still can't find it where I live). Keep looking.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]