Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 has anyone else had these symptoms? 

Post has anyone else had these symptoms?
Has anyone else had these symptoms?

1) Arms, legs, hands, and/or feet are quick to get numb and tingly during and/or after laying down, or while sitting and doing a repetitious activity such as typing at a computer, playing a video game, working with tools, or even eating.

2) Muscle strain and weakness with varying frequency during the day and at night

3) Tension headaches

4) Abdominal tension/tightness even if relaxing or not doing strenuous activity

5) Sudden, sharp or burning pain in the gluteus muscles

6) Not feeling hungry or thirsty at usual or appropriate times, especially after not having eaten or drank for a long time

7) Unexplainable or mysterious other pains or abnormal sensations that were never experienced before

8) Difficulty thinking, experiencing emotions, and being at peace/rest or being highly motivated and energetic (other than usual)

If replying, would you please list the number for each one you have had more than a few times in the past year? For example, if tension headaches (2) and unexplainable or other mysterious pains... (7) are the only ones you've had more than a few times in the past year, then write the number rather than repeating the description (more typing than is necessary) for each one. You're more than welcome to elaborate on which ones you've experienced.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:31 pm

Post Re: has anyone else had these symptoms?
Hi Presto,

I have noticed some similar symptoms:

Brain fog - several times recently

Headache at the base of the back of my head -several times recently

Gastrointestinal issues like gastritis - ongoing, but getting better

Constipation - ongoing battle

pressure behind my eyes - Several times this year

numbness in arms - a couple of times this year

I believe it's dysfunction of the vagus nerve due to dysbiosis, combined with possible L5 disc injury, at least in my case. The vagus nerve is one of the cranial nerves that plays a role in digestion, heart, lungs, among other organ function.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 pm

I've also had brain fog, headache at the base of the back of my head, constipation, and pressure around my eyes before. If by brain fog, you mean a sudden onset of confusion, uncertainty, and difficulty thinking and remembering. Have you looked up information regarding pressure behind the eyes?

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:01 pm

I have "Sudden, sharp or burning pain in the gluteus muscles" that come on randomly pretty much every day on a level of 1-3 (scale of 5 with 5 being extreme)

Even running 10K races or half marathons didn't give me this type of pain as I have been a runner my whole life.

But since this thing started, My ass hurts a lot. Especially where the back of my leg meets my butt cheeks. Sorry don't know medical term. Part of me wonders if it isn't my prostate sending nerve signals to these muscles...but truth be told, these pains beat the pain in the penis tip!

Economy class airplane seats are like sitting in a torture device and it usually takes me a day or two to recover from an airplane ride.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:48 pm

I agree. Those pains in the glutes are not anywhere near the penile pains. I don't know why I get penile pains at all. For a long time, almost the only pains I had were perineum and glute pains. Overall, I'd rather have back or lower leg pains than any pelvic pains.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]