Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Has anyone had treatment from Dr GEORGIADIS A. PAVLOS 

Post Has anyone had treatment from Dr GEORGIADIS A. PAVLOS
I've read lots of good things and am considering traveling to Athens. Any help appreciated.

Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:19 pm

Post Re: Has anyone had treatment from Dr GEORGIADIS A. PAVLOS
Very mixed reviews. More negative I'd say. Avoid unless you happen to live close by, have exhausted all other options and have money to experiment with

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:15 pm

WS1234 wrote:
Very mixed reviews. More negative I'd say. Avoid unless you happen to live close by, have exhausted all other options and have money to experiment with

Thank you for your response. It just feels like I'm (like a lot of others I'm sure) at my wits end. What an awful thing to have.
Best of health to all.

Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:18 pm

RPS, always important to remember there are no magic cures for this condition. Only people who can magically make money disappear from your wallet. There are many treatment options however. Best of luck in your search.

Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:10 pm

I agree with WS1234. Most treatments unfortunately are unlikely to work, so I have decided to avoid the more expensive and potentially damaging ones like surgery or travelling to China to have some potentially crazy doctor come at me with his needles. I also regret spending so much money on acupuncture, which is pretty useless for prostatitis in my opinion.

The Greek guy doesn't sound that bad, I think he does massage and antibiotics. If it is a bacteria then it may work.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:58 am

chris85 wrote:
I agree with WS1234. Most treatments unfortunately are unlikely to work, so I have decided to avoid the more expensive and potentially damaging ones like surgery or travelling to China to have some potentially crazy doctor come at me with his needles. I also regret spending so much money on acupuncture, which is pretty useless for prostatitis in my opinion.

The Greek guy doesn't sound that bad, I think he does massage and antibiotics. If it is a bacteria then it may work.

I agree about acupuncture. I have been helped with other issues using acupuncture but not this. Believe it or not, I have several friends in Athens and they are going to speak with the Dr. and give me their impressions. Probably a no go but at this point who knows?

Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 am

georgiadis is bacterial prostatitis doc.he does a protocol of heavy prostate massage to clear the prostate.he givesa very thorough massage and his lab work and tests are done before any drugs are taken,its a semen and proste fluid culture taking a week so it is done in a lab with a good reputation and thorough search.so you have a good idea of the pathogens involved.an anti biogramms done to see what is effective against the pathogens you have,its all very logical.many people go for short periods and then stop then go back,this in my opinion is not the best way to approach it.stay for a decent time period.he treats using the abx that are sensitive.at the same time he continues the massage to clear the prostate and expel debris, pathogens etc.this allows the abx more penetration and breaks down the acini etc.also makes the prostate smaller.all these things appear to be positive,a rectal ultrasounds done too to pinpoint inflammaton and infection,hes very experienced.he does IV treatment as well .its seems to be a better protocol tham other urologists.he also thinks that after successful treatment the diet needs to be followed and the prostate cared for as its very open to new infections following the treatments.makes sense as its been cleansed and had abx.he cleared a friends several bacteria 4 in all[urea plasma,enterobacter,mycoplasma hom,staph epidermis] and hes still continuing treatment for a 5th the last bacteria.thats what i know,

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:17 pm

jonjon wrote:
georgiadis is bacterial prostatitis doc.he does a protocol of heavy prostate massage to clear the prostate.he givesa very thorough massage and his lab work and tests are done before any drugs are taken,its a semen and proste fluid culture taking a week so it is done in a lab with a good reputation and thorough search.so you have a good idea of the pathogens involved.an anti biogramms done to see what is effective against the pathogens you have,its all very logical.many people go for short periods and then stop then go back,this in my opinion is not the best way to approach it.stay for a decent time period.he treats using the abx that are sensitive.at the same time he continues the massage to clear the prostate and expel debris, pathogens etc.this allows the abx more penetration and breaks down the acini etc.also makes the prostate smaller.all these things appear to be positive,a rectal ultrasounds done too to pinpoint inflammaton and infection,hes very experienced.he does IV treatment as well .its seems to be a better protocol tham other urologists.he also thinks that after successful treatment the diet needs to be followed and the prostate cared for as its very open to new infections following the treatments.makes sense as its been cleansed and had abx.he cleared a friends several bacteria 4 in all[urea plasma,enterobacter,mycoplasma hom,staph epidermis] and hes still continuing treatment for a 5th the last bacteria.thats what i know,

Thank you for your response.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]