Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Help 

Post Help
Hi Guys,

I am happy I found this place, reading some of the success stories gives me hope.

I have had prostatits symptoms ever since I was 16, amounting to around 6-8 times, but its only the past 2 times that I have paid attention to it and have come to the conclusion its prostatis, I have been proscribed cipro which I took 1 and stopped as I researched and the side effects are terrible. I am now on trimethropin and it doesnt seem to be getting better. I think it may non bacterial and my previous bouts were overcome as I didnt focus on it too much or seek medical help.

Any suggestions for someone going through this?

Mark

Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:19 am

Post Re: Help
Research, try stuff, talk with the forum, ask professionals, think about it, and be careful with the information you get.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Post Re: Help
Sorry to be so short about it. It wasn't to deter you from getting advice or asking for help.

What are your symptoms and some of your attempts at alleviating? Have you read any of the articles and other content in the Prostatitis Foundation site? What are you currently doing to relieve pain and any other problems, other than antibiotics?

Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]