Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A sad but true story 

Post A sad but true story
Hello guys today was a very sad day. i was in the recording studio today and one of guys i was recording with was showing me some of his past work. he started playing me a tribute he made for his guitarist that had killed himself in 2007 . His name was Danny and he left a note to his wife and mother. For some reason this guy showed me the letter, his wife gave him a copy because they were so close. Danny had come down with prostatitis in 2002 . After 5 yrs of constant pain and suffering from this horrible disease Danny took his own life. My friend that im recording with noticed the letter really bothered me and i had to regroup for a moment . Then i told him that i have had this living hell for almost 7 yrs and i understood why Danny took his own life. I told him that i have came close many times to ending it. Im better these days (not cured yet) started getting injections by Dr. Bahn at the prostate institute . Its a shame that a very talented and great guy took his life from this .Going to doctor after doctor with no results . I feel better these days but the depression that follows this nightmare makes you go to dark places sometimes and i still think about ending it sometimes when im stressed and hurting a little. What im saying here is HANG IN THERE GUYS!! Pray for Danny and his family and all the other guys that have taken the path Danny did because of this hell. I type this with tears in my eyes because i feel like i knew Danny . I think we all know Danny in a way. Each and everyone of you are in my prayers daily . God Bless Danny and all of us who suffer the way he did!!

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:19 am

Post Re: A sad but true story
That's terrible. Im glad I didn't read this a few months ago when I was still suffering. I did contemplate suicide numerous times during my ordeal, but I couldn't imagine doing that to my friends and family. I was persistent in my routines and diet changes. I succeeded. Countless stories I've read of people overcoming this nightmare, the one thing they had in common is that they didn't give in to the pain and kept up their massages. Healing from prostitius is a slow process. Diet, internal/external massage is your only way out.

Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]