Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Do I have prostatitis? 

Post Do I have prostatitis?
Ok so I’ve had this problem for a couple years now. Anytime I have an orgasm while my prostate is being stimulated (with a toy) I will have a dull ache in my testicles and lower abdomen that lasts about an hour. This only occurs when I stimulate my prostate. I don’t have any trouble during regular sex and I don’t have any trouble with urination. My ejaculations are quite strong all the time if that matters at all. I really don’t know where else to go to seek advice on the net and as you can imagine this is a sensitive subject. Thanks for the help.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:10 am

Post Re: Do I have prostatitis?
I’ll give you some advice. What you have is probably just the result of what you’re doing, but there is a very good possibility in the future you are setting the table for a very miserable condition.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:58 am

Madcap wrote:
I’ll give you some advice. What you have is probably just the result of what you’re doing, but there is a very good possibility in the future you are setting the table for a very miserable condition.

Could you elaborate? Let me also emphasize that I practice prostate stimulation only once every couple months and never with anything large. Many times just a finger. You’re speaking in riddles. Why not just be frank about it? I’m clearly here because I’m at least a little concerned.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 pm

There are differing opinions.

Some say prostate massage is beneficial for prostate health. Others say it can do damage over time.
Most urologists treating prostatitis will tell you to masturbate at least twice a week. For some guys the pain is even worse after ejaculating.

Classic prostatitis seems to hurt all the time, so as madcap points out, your pain could just be from the activity.

I say cease and desist for a while.....does pain go away?

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:48 pm

racebannon wrote:
There are differing opinions.

Some say prostate massage is beneficial for prostate health. Others say it can do damage over time.
Most urologists treating prostatitis will tell you to masturbate at least twice a week. For some guys the pain is even worse after ejaculating.

Classic prostatitis seems to hurt all the time, so as madcap points out, your pain could just be from the activity.

I say cease and desist for a while.....does pain go away?

The pain goes away after about an hour. I want to make it clear that I only stimulate my prostate once every two or three months. Every time I do it I do so in hopes that the pain will not happen but each time it does.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]