Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 post clearance 

Post post clearance
hi i had bacterial prostatitis and now.....its like this i was diagnosed with prostatitis after sexual encounters and clearing STD.so it came on and eventually i went to a doc and several bacteria were discovered over a period of 4 mnths,[prost fluid and semen cultures]first urea ulytipcyla and enterobacter,killed off then staph epidermis and myco hom killed off then e coli ,dead. it took a long time but im there,im clear but i want to know other experiences once theyve cleared.ive been told i must continue the diet which is no spicy,no alcohol,little processed food and a big no sugar.this isa 6 mnth project i can slowly use some of these things again im told but the prostate once cleared is very susceptible to pathogens.hi standard of hygiene is necessary.what r other peoples experiences once they cleared and do others get recurrences?i would like to have a beer and a glass of wine with foods i enjoy,sex-condoms unless your partner has been culture tested even then condoms recommended.what about your lives and diet so on post clearance

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:42 am

Post Re: post clearance
Are you affiliated with that Greek doctor georgiadis?

What infections dis you have and what medicine you took for it?
How long etc
Can you please respond?

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:50 am

Post Re: post clearance
hi im not affliaited to anyone ryan.im a patient that had a no of bacteria and was seriously ill a while.ive been told im bacteria free now but i must continue to test.i want to know what others are experiencing at this time of the game too.im off therapy and drugs but i feel things still in a minor way.ive been told thats what happens with some people .i want to know about them so i have a better idea about me as killing this thing off is a serious business but yes i had 5 bacterias in all,2 to strat i killed in philippines then 2 more found after that and them killed too then a lst one thats just supposed to have gone.i hope that helps,i used therepy along with oral and IV drugs.its a long road but you have to stay on it.adrufg sensitivity test is needed

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]