Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Water Fasting 

Post Water Fasting
Anybody had any luck with pro-longed water fasting? Heard it can reboot the body and help digestive issues. Just curious to see if anyone has tried / found any prostate relief with it.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:38 am

Post Re: Water Fasting
How long would be a practical and not too disruptive of a time to do it? I tried having only 2 full glasses of water one morning, which I drank one immediately after the other, and had a significant reduction in pain and discomfort.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:56 pm

I did 3.5 days recently, and I don't know...I feel much better physically now. I have more energy, for sure. Definitely were some positive after effects. My prostate has been much better even before fasting, so not a huge jump in comfort / discomfort there. On a whole, I'd say the 3.5 day fast was very beneficial. My mind is clearer, and I'm much more energetic. Also started going to bed before midnight and eating much healthier.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:48 pm

I've found some health benefits from water fasting. My longest water fast ever was 10 days. Let me tell you, that was tough...

I've never done a water fast during a prostatitis flare up though. But recently my prostatitis has just flared up for the first time in over 2 years. So I'm planning on doing a water fast this weekend and hopefully it can provide some relief. I will keep you guys updated.

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Hi Fish,

How are you doing man, any better? Just curious if your fast had an impact. Hope you're good now.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 am

Inflamed wrote:
Hi Fish,

How are you doing man, any better? Just curious if your fast had an impact. Hope you're good now.

Yes, I am doing better since my recent flare up. My flare toned down gradually on it's own so I ended up not doing the fast.

Remember to not sit for long periods of time guys! It's a big trigger for me.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]