Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Anyone have this? 

Post Anyone have this?
So before my Prostatitis ever officially began, I remember that in the 1-2 years leading up to my first official what I consider episode, I would sometimes get a weird thing happening after masturbation that I never put any thought into, at the time.

Randomly, maybe once a month, sometimes once every 2 months, after masturbation (maybe after sex once or twice), I remember that when I peed after the masturbation, it would burn after I finished peeing. At that point I'd sit on the toilet and continuously try to pee for the next 30 min, it felt good during peeing, and it would burn after I finished peeing. This burning went down after each consequent urination, as small as it was. Usually within 30 minutes and few urinations the burning went away and it was like nothing happened - I went on with life. Of course at the time I thought nothing of it, just the plumbing switching over. Did not even know what a prostate was at the time...never thought infection since I wasn't the sleep around kind of guy.

Anyone ever get this? Makes me wonder if my CP began before what I currently see as its beginning date.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:34 am

Post Re: Anyone have this?
Yes. Burning after you finish is a common symptom of a prostate problem.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 am

Maybe your prostate was probably a little agitated due to edging, or something?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 am

I've gotten that after sex more so than after masturbation. There's something about absorbing sweat, water, lotion, and other fluids through the skin. Why is Preparation H made how it is? And various other products, which would have a warning to not apply it where it doesn't instruct to apply it. Even the eyes are sensitive to certain chemicals (chlorine, salts, sweat, rain) and if the conditions are there, it can easily cause burning and redness.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]