Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A quick hello from a new member 

Post A quick hello from a new member
I've just joined up after suffering a flare up of Prostatitis and getting truly fed up with it all. I'm slowly reading through the board, not got that far yet but read enough to suddenly discover I'm not alone in this which has been a fairly big step in itself, so thank you!

I've decided to try prostate massage to see if it helps get the antibiotics I've just been given in there to stop the infection, even though I've not actually had any tests done to see if it is a bacterial infection, the doc just said it was acute prostatitis after hearing a description, nothing more.

'try' was definitely the right word, as I spent 15 minutes contorting into weird positions only to discover I have absolutely no clue what I should be doing despite reading several write-ups on how to do it! They all keep mentioning about 1.5 inches inside but I feel like I must have got a good couple of feet up there and still not found it :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Post Re: A quick hello from a new member
Don't do this yourself...have it done by a medical professional

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]