Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Penis Pain. Is this from CPPS or something else? 

Post Penis Pain. Is this from CPPS or something else?
Hi. It all started when I began to have CPPS like symptoms. Pain in the perineum, urinary problems and so forth. I had this for about 4 months, which came with a ton of stress because I wasn't ready for it so I stressed ALOT. Eventually things calmed down a bit, i was taking warm baths, and doing special stretching and things seemed to get better.

Eventually the pain in the prostate area stopped altogether. My penis however through this time went through a ton of stress too. IT would constantly shrink in the morning after urination. Some times would shrink for no reason at all. Then it was back to normal sorta.

I never had burning during urination or anything. Now suddenly i started getting pain in the penis glans (head). The pain comes and goes. The pain is not in the urethra and not at the tip. There is no burning. Just weird pain like in the meat of it.

Also worth pointing out that im taking a 10 days of Amoxicillin. Because when i gave the seamen culture they saw a trace of bacteria but not infection . No white blood cells. The doctor said its probably due to contaminated culture sample which is common since its exposed to air. But I took it just to be safe.

But yeah the pain seemed to have started at the same time as the antibiotics. But there are no reported cases of penis pain from taking Amoxicillin.

Any ideas of what it could be? Anyone had similar pain?

​Thanks for reading.

Wed May 30, 2018 6:18 pm

Post Re: Penis Pain. Is this from CPPS or something else?
If your prostate is inflamed it can stimulate nerves which create a referral pain in the tip of the penis, underside of tip. This happens to me.

Thu May 31, 2018 5:03 am

AC1972 wrote:
If your prostate is inflamed it can stimulate nerves which create a referral pain in the tip of the penis, underside of tip. This happens to me.

Hi friend. Thanks for replying.

The strangest thing is that the pain in the prostate stopped for almost 1.5 weeks. I couldn't believe it. I did some stretching there and there and did what one could call a prostate message. But ultimately the pain stopped.

I mean i donno how this works.. Maybe this is the kind of thing that flares up but there is still no pain in the perineum. The pain just started slightly below the head of the penis first day just a little.. second day a little more and now its sorta back to shrinkage and stumpy flaccid. and some pain.

This is not really urethra pain . just kinda in the meat. Also I still do have morning wood so that seems ok.

So when you say tip do you mean like the actual tip the opening of urethra or just head in general? Im just panicking thats all.

Thu May 31, 2018 4:41 pm

I have that burning sensation in the meatus area for over 8 years.My PSA is 0.6 and a had a few cystoscopy test over the years.The finding was Benign prostatic hyperplasia.I took several antibiotics during that period and nothing worked.Outside of that I took Flomax and no reduction of burning.After these years,I am sure that they must have a medication to reduce or eliminate the burning.I am a 65 year old male and outside of that my urine flow is steady.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]