Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 what willhappen when you drink beer if you have prostatitis? 

Post what willhappen when you drink beer if you have prostatitis?
this is just a survery if you experienced already.. because im not sure if i have prostatitis. im just suffering pain in lower center abdomen.

Mon May 14, 2018 4:08 am

Post Re: what willhappen when you drink beer if you have prostati
Alcohol and caffeine made no difference to my prostatitis symptoms.

Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 am

ty.

if you have lower center abdomen pain is it symptom of prostatitis? may urologist told me its prostatitis when i told him that i have pain in lower abdomen and painful in the tip of my penis after drinking 5 bottles of beer.

Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 am

It sounds like prostatitis, but it could be different things. Beer makes you pee a lot. Did the penile tip pain start before you began urinating, or after?

Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 am

Re: what willhappen when you drink beer if you have prostati
It sounds like prostatitis, but it could be different things. Beer makes you pee a lot. Did the penile tip pain start before you began urinating, or after?

when i was drinking i pee a lot but i did not feel any pain but after i finished drinking i suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and my penile tip is so painful. and after i woke up in the morning the pain is gone.

Mon May 14, 2018 11:14 am

If you want to give something a try, when you have the tip pain, drink water, urinate a few times, see if the pain goes away.

The lower abdominal thing could be interstitial cystitis, or prostatitis, or something completely unrelated to either. How often do you have the penile tip pain? Is the lower abdominal pain constant?

Mon May 14, 2018 12:08 pm

When someone says they have "lower abdomen pain", to me that is like a pain somewhere around your bellybutton or waist line and in your belly region. I've never felt anything like that from prostatitis, my pain was always been clearly in my perineum where the prostate is located (and along the urethra and tip). But I have read in the past that prostatitis can cause abdomen pain, I can't relate to it though.

You didn't have sex or masturbate as part of your drinking routine did you?

Mon May 14, 2018 1:00 pm

this pain started the morning after i had sex with a girl that i met in the club last april 16 2018. just only lower abdomen pain until now. and also my problem now is my wood in the morning and the whole day is not standing at all. if i ejaculate i dont see any blood or something but there is a litle buring in my perinum it takes only like 3-5minutes. i stop taking antibiotics almost 10days already because may urine test and culture is negative and may ultrasound to my prostate is 16 in size. my other uroligist did dre to me and he said my prostate is soft and normal in size and not swelling and i didnt feel any pain when he touched it.

Mon May 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: what willhappen when you drink beer if you have prostati
If you want to give something a try, when you have the tip pain, drink water, urinate a few times, see if the pain goes away.

The lower abdominal thing could be interstitial cystitis, or prostatitis, or something completely unrelated to either. How often do you have the penile tip pain? Is the lower abdominal pain constant?

now i dont feel any pain in the tip of penile. i only felt the pain fter drinking beer and i didnot drink beer again after that. yes my lower abdominal pain is constant. sometimes its like burning and its like there is needle inside.

Mon May 14, 2018 7:12 pm

is perineum is in the root of your penile? behind the pubic hair near in penile? because there is the pain that i feel when i finished ejaculat.

Mon May 14, 2018 7:52 pm

You could drink beer in the morning and see if that is any different. Look up perineum. The lower abdomen pain was likely from the beer. Within how much time did you drink five beers?

Sun May 20, 2018 11:13 am

presto423 wrote:
You could drink beer in the morning and see if that is any different. Look up perineum. The lower abdomen pain was likely from the beer. Within how much time did you drink five beers?

Can't drink all day long if you don't start first thing in the morning!

Sun May 20, 2018 8:28 pm

The more alcohol I consume, the less pain I feel. 2 to 3 drinks usually has me feeling pain free. I would probably avoid alcohol if you have frequency and urgency though.

Sun May 20, 2018 11:58 pm

i drink 5 bottles of beer last night but i did not feel any pain in my penile top but still there is discomfort in my lower abdomen. i hope this is not prostatitis

Mon May 21, 2018 10:30 pm

I agree with Labmonkey333. The more beer I drank the better I felt. Probably due to the relaxing effect of the alcohol. Combined with valium I had almost no symptoms. This is what led me to realise it was muscular, not bacterial.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:34 am

It’s not possible to answer this question. People on this board have all sorts of symptoms, some similar some not. Many people have the same problem but have different reactions to what they eat, drink, exercise etc. As they say, try it, if it gets worse you stop. That’s your answer.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:34 pm

Oddly enough, I have developed something of an aversion to beer during my ordeal. I used to love it, but now can't stand the smell of it and has a result, have lost a few pounds.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]