Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 [CURED] Weird prostatitis after oral 

Post [CURED] Weird prostatitis after oral
Hi all
I just want to expose you my case, maybe someone is living something similar.

I have been received a quick oral sex (didn't even last 30sec) then the next few days i've started to develop severe pain in the perineum, testicles and a big urinary frequency.

I've been on Azithromycin and noroxin followed by doxy but symptoms stayed the same.

with time testicle pain went away but perineum and urinary frequency remained :(

Recently i've noticied that avoiding any erection, ejaculation or sex make me 99.9% pain free!

Now I dunno what to think doctors are telling me I have nothing, that only guilt is causing me thoses trouble, maybe sport or something else since all my tests are normal.

I'd like to have your advice on the following questions:
Can mycoplasma genitalium/Ureaplasma cause my symptoms?
If it would be bacterial It would hurt me everytime and not only when I solicitate this area
Is it possible to have a prostatitis by doing sport (muay thai) or sitting for too long near an heater ( at work I had it under my legs )

I saw on many sites that masturbation is recommended, but I think prostatitis is so vast that each other should try every technique to see if it work for them.

Now I've decided to try avoid any stimulation for at least a month, then I will report you how it is maybe that will help some of you!
At the moment I'm at the one week mark and have really minor flares up in my perineum when sitting that dissipate if i change position (wouldn't even notice it if I wouldn't have prostatitis)

thanks, and I hope our suffering will be over soon

Last edited by lenivy9 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:06 am

Post Re: Weird prostatitis after oral
Are theses your symptoms too? Did it start the same?
What I don't understand is if it would be bacteria it should hurt me even if I don't masturbate /sex/horny ? This is what make me crazy this disease has no sense lol

Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 pm

I have read other forums with posts like your own and people in those threads occasionally question the herpes virus and if it could be causing there symptoms and if it could be attacking their nerves in that area. Some claim tests for this virus are not always accurate or the virus can lay dormant and It is not a proven theory with any trials etc but thought I would pass on information you may be able to look up it may lead you to other findings or opinions or help you discount something.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

@teaking
I don't think it's herpes because the antibitotics seemed to help,
first course : norfloxacin (10days) + Azithromycin 1g removed testicle pain
On the second course : doxy 2 week (had total relief during 5 days) then symptoms came back :(

Now I remind my penis had a weird odor which went away after the first treatment.(was too focussed on the pain in my balls and perineum)

Doctors say now I'm cured and the pain is because I'm stressed or it's just an inflammation resulting of the primary infection that I have to wait ...

@myballshurt
This I will try since doc said it's just an inflammation now that I had to rest I will rest a few week till I am able to do some EPS testing.
Seeing your other posts I think you will advise me to do some intraprostatic injections, which I'm not sure I will do right now since I'm a new sufferer, I'd rather try the standard antibiotic courses, I had my girlfriend tested for mycoplasma and she went positive to ureaplasma, maybe it's a way I should follow.
Seeing how fluoroquinolones can mess peoples I will stay away from them and ask for Tetracyclines or Macrolides read that Roxithromycin penetrate well in the prostate and I'm wondering why doctors are always giving fluoroquinolones in first intention.

Links about Roxithromycin and others antibiotic penetrations :
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... ration.pdf
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... d/24462419

Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi lenivy9 when you have an infection of prostate the acini glands of the prostate close up. There are hundreds apon hundreds of tiny gland in the prostate. These glands close up when you have an infection. The only way to get antibiotics in to them is to have some one massage the prostate to open up the glands. once the glands are open you have a better chance of antibiotics doing there job. As each gland has no blood supply the only way meds can work is via prostate fluid. the massage also helps to flush out the bacteria improve blood supply and reduce inflammation. This has been well documented over the years. What you need to do is have some one massage your prostate. keep having sex three times a week. If you have sexual contact with some one you will pass it on to them so wear a condom.

Regards

Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:51 am

But what I don't understand is if the infection would be still in my prostate, after a massage normally if i'm not anymore on antibiotics I should have it again In my urinary tract?

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:48 am

Also I'm from France Philippines is kinda far away..
Heard some people has been cured from the bacterial form after taking antibiotics over time, my supposition was that the bacteria hurts us then we have scars that need to heal.
Here my new attack plan:
Vitamin B, C, D , Magnesium, Zinc and probiotics
Pills for prostate health(dont remember what's inside), and pills containing Pygeum
No more coffee
Alot water intake
Eat Healthy (fruits, veggies and as much of cranberry juice I can)

(THE FOLLOWING REALLY GIVE ME RELIEF DURING RELAPSE WHEN I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T PEE ANYMORE NO PLACEBO! )
Drinking Antiseptic herbal decoctions:
Calluna vulgaris (best for urinaty urgency it make you pee alot, this one really helped to reduce my symptoms )
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... ki/Calluna
Melissa officinalis(when depressed about my condition it makes me relax and cool)
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... fficinalis
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (never tried it but it's said that it's very effective against bacteria)
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... s_uva-ursi

For each of them I put 4 Big spoon into 1L of Boiling water during 10 min then I let infuse for 10 more minutes.
To be honest i've never believed plants to be effective until I've tried them so give it a try!

I'll wait 2more week of abstinence to see what's up and then if nothing has changed I will try to ask for more antibiotics and do massages along with them.

This may sound desperate but I'd rather try everything and fail than try nothing and wondering for the rest of my life what it would be if I had tried.

I've noticed that on english speaking boards NO ONE is talking about plants,You guys only commenting about broccoli, when I visit overseas boards (France in my case) I see another approach about prostatitis, so if you are from a foreign coutries and you have natural supplements let's share;)

Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 am

This sounds familiar. It sounds quite a bit like what I had. I have to say, I like what the Dr that blackrock41 recommended has to say about the roles of UTIs as a cause of this disease. It rings true to me. Philippines are far away however!

My prostatitis was different in that I felt the discomfort constantly, however, there are also differing organisms with differing severity. One thing we can all agree on, is that oral antibiotics have a difficult time clearing the prostate gland of infection.

My prostatitis was cured a year ago by a series of injections directly into the prostate by a dr in New York City. My story can be found a while back on these forums. I don't come here often anymore due to the fact that I no longer have prostatitis , but I still check in occasionally. I will come back to check on this thread, good luck with your fight against this terrible disease.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:33 pm

I sympathise with you OP. I also only suffer from symptoms during/after ejactlation.

I've tried abstaining from masturbation/sex many times. It helps but ultimately my symptoms return full force.

I've been battling with this bout for almost 2 years now. Every so often my symptoms dissapear completely for up to a week, then return.

My new fear is I've actually done some permanent physical damage to my urethra with the near constant imflamation its subjected to. I'm guessing its inflammation because it does settle down, but never fully returns to normal.

I'm currently abstaining from ejaculation for two weeks. If my symptoms return this time; I'm seeking further medical advice. I've still not been diagnosed.

A medical show here in the UK featured a patient suffering from possible bacterial prostatitis, the doctor recommended 'pollen extract' I've never tried it or heard anyone mention it on this forum.

I'll be monitoring this thread to see how your experiment works out.

Good luck!

LH.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Sorry to hear about your problems mate.
Just to update my condition I've had it nice during 7days and then after having a bad bowel movement (diarrhea like) I had a minor flare up on the 8th day (I wouldn't notice it if I never had prostatitis) but then on the 9th day also after going to the toilets I had a bigger flare up :(
The good point is thoses flare up doesn't last like they used to do, I'm like a new born on the next day.

Today isday 10 and guys I'm afraid to have a .... lol .

@Livehawk I would suggest you to abstain more than two weeks .. Let's say 3-4 weeks every success stories from thoses who abstained was for at least 20 days.

To be honest I'm starting to be less optimistic about my condition It's like that anything that touch my prostate make it hurt :(

Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:58 am

UPDATE: I went to the toilets and it didn't flare up it's the first time of my life I'm this happy after a .... lol
maybe my flare up are linked to the fact that 2day ago I had stomach pain?

To those who say that zinc is useless and masturbation is recommended check this link :
http://prostatitis.org/redirect.php?lin ... d/24448329

So since zinc improve our immune system and we loss round 5% Zinc every time we ejaculate I don't get why in case of bacterial prostatitis masturbation is a good thing I understand all the blood flow concept but since the antibiotics lower our immune system doesn't we need supplements and abstinence to palliate of the side effects ?

Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 am

Just to Update my condition :

I couldn't stand It and masturbated .. stayed 2 weeks without doing anything tho. Right After that I had big troubles to pee was expecting the worst, thought my symptoms would flare up like hell, but 2 days later my urinary problems went away!
Since then I still have some discomfort but nothing annoying like in the beginning (noticed the pain is increased when I'm upset or if I'm thinking about my condition)

Since 2.5 weeks I can live normally, never had that without antibiotics. Maybe I will have a big flare up but it seems to be on the good way.

I've started taking supplements 4weeks ago can't really tell if they helped but since my pain vanished I'm now putting alot of faith in them.

I really hope my story helps someone on this board.

Reminder of the supplements:
Zinc 22mg X 2, Magnesium B6, probiotics, Vitamin C & D and Plant decoctions

Peace on you guys

Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi all Just a Quick and I guess final update about my condition.
It's been a month since I've started my "less sex & healthy lifestyle treatment" and now I'm 99% symptoms free.
I just now have a few mild flare ups when having bowel movements and I'm not even sure if it is reaIIy prostatitis related since my bottom was all messed up from Cipro.

My advice is if you suffer since a few months and never took antibiotics then try to relax and don't rush to Cipro like since they can harm you more than anything else.

I thank you all for your support, when I was down this board helped me to stay solid. And I really hope that all of you will find relief or be cured of their pain.

Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm now having discomfort in the rectum :( I only have this symptom did anyone already experienced that.

It feels like something burn/heat inside the rectum, when the intensity increase the pain is extended to my balls and my thighs.

All make me think it's a muscular problem because I mostly feel no discomfort when I wake up in the morning, and when I feel it the pain goes away after a sport session.

My pain is not alot worsened by sitting but it seems to be when I masturbate

Fri May 22, 2015 2:56 am

Update: as time pass I'm feeling better, I'm still having flare-ups but they are each time less intense than the previous ones. They never had discovered any bacteria or wbc during my tests and I'm starting to think that oral sex which I've thought started my journey into the prostatitis club wasn't the cause, I'm now pretty sure that all us trauma related because antibiotics never calmed my condition, only waiting and rest did.

During the sex I had I now remember that she was pulled so hard on my "little lenivy" So hard that I had to stop her multiple times, also before that I was overtraining I remember I could feel like electric discharge feeling in my thighs all of this was followed by being next of a strong heater right down my legs during work and this all day long.

My trigger is ejaculation, si first I thought that my seminal vesicles are infected but I've noticed that with resting I could ejaculate more often without pain, and also I've never experienced pain after having a wet dream. This all make sense now during my wet dream I'm totally relaxed and I'm dropping it off muscle stress free so no pain!

You guys which are sharing the same story as mine did you ever notice the same thing for wet dreams?

I've also started aneros therapy and external massages will report next month if they improve my condition or not.

My symptoms are now:
Rectal discomfort :1/10
Urinary problems: 3/10

Posters which helped me: @neverlookback, @pg123, @tryingtohelpothers

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:07 am

@lenivy9

Like you my urinary discomfort comes after ejaculation. Abstaining from ejaculation also brings me relief. I can't say I've noticed any difference between ejaculating via masturbating or wet dream type arousal.

I'm almost definite that my discomfort is caused by my ejaculate itself. As soon as my ejaculate has passed through my urethra, I feel discomfort for hours or days. Urinating stings and burns after ejaculating.

I can even tell how much discomfort I'm going to be in by the consistency of my ejaculate. The thicker and less viscous my ejaculate the more pain I will suffer the following hours.

Your advice of trying to abstain for up to two weeks helped me last time, so I'm going to give it another go. I've never made it the full two week as my sex drive is quite high.

Have you ever had your testosterone levels checked? I've read on the net that low T levels can sometimes cause ejaculation issues.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Hey livehawk I've found a way to control the discomfort after ejaculation:

You should try to relax and stop any stimulation when you're about to cum, you'll notice a fewer contraction as usual and you'll see that next day your discomfort will be minor or even absent!

This make me 99% sure that our case ain't bacterial at all!

Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:26 pm

Update : 10 Months after my initial onset.

I'm not cured yet, I still have moments where I can feel myself pain free (mostly when I don't have sex).
When I'm having a flare up now pain & discomfort have been greatly reduced, the great news now is that I can have sex without fearing a stunning flare up witch would put me out of business for a week, I could even have sex twice in a row without having bad pain like I used to.

My symptoms are now:
Pressure in bladder (sometimes)
Slight burning sensation in the rectum
Pain the the lower back ( only happened a few times)
Symptoms are increased when I sit in a particular position.

By the way my prostatitis doesn't seems to be aggravated by coffee Or Alcohol.
Sex once made most of my symptoms disappear so now I dunno is I should abstain or not.
Guess I should just find a regular 'pipe cleaning' schedule, right now I'm experimenting something new daily ejaculation to see what happen next month. (would never think it would be so annoying lol)

As usual I will update in a few months to see if something changed or not

Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 am

lenivy9, did your girlfriend have any tonsil problems / infections before, or after your oral encounter?

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Can't tell you initial symptoms started with a random girl :(

Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:48 am

Ah, I see. Oh well, I have heard of prostatitis being related to tonsilitis from time to time.

Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Got a Q for you guys?
Did your symptoms faded away with time or are they still at the same intensity since the beginning?

For my part I don't have anymore testicular aches.
And flares up are still but less intense.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:43 am

The issues go away after time, they slow down a bit. I've read that the body can clear STD's it just takes a while, sometimes a couple of years even, without medications. Even then, you probably would have to be a very healthy type of person, strong immune system, etc.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:35 am

Hi and happy new year.

I'm still having flare ups since the last time I've posted, but since last year it's 70% better, I wish 2016 will be the year of improvement for all of us :smile: I noticed a few new symptoms that I'd like to discuss with you guys.

I was having sex with my girl friend, she gave me oral sex and something weird came out from my penis like a little jelly of cum which was soft solid, did any one ever experienced that because I've kinda freaked out seeing that :(

I know pain after ejaculation is a trigger but how would you explain that:
1.I've masturbated, and then felt pain after a few minutes (sensation of needing to pee, like if something was stuck inside)
2.So since It was driving me crazy and it couldn't let me sleep I've decided to masturbate one more time, and I felt a great relief but almost had a dry orgasm which I can describe it in 3 steps
a.Small watery ejaculate
b.Those small chunks of jelly semen came out after
c.After manually pulling my urethra normal looking semen came out in low quantity.

3. Masturbated the next day and could feel discomfort coming, so I've tried to do sport to see what happen and the main discomfort vanished.

Today I'm now almost pain free the only symptom I have is rectal burning but I dunno if it's because I've used aneros (i'm new to this), I'm wondering now if thoses small chunks are creating blocages down there.

Did that ever happened to you guys? Maybe those small chunks are because I'm abstaining too much in fear of flare ups ?

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Leinvy9, the chunks you describe can be caused simply by lack of water. I remember I had that when I was a teenager (and I didn't have any prostatitis) in a very hot summer.

But it's true that now, sometimes, that chunks like jelly come out, (I have prostatitis now) and I usually drink a lot of water and now it's winter. So I think they could be related to some kind of prostatitis. I also had some sporadic dry orgasms a few months ago.

Maybe the prostate finds difficult making or letting pass some seminal fluid when it's inflamed. Anyway, make you sure you drink plenty of water and check if that happens again.

Are you experiencing weak orgasms, difficulties with erections or low libido?

Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next