Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 CP and blood in Semen 

Post CP and blood in Semen
Greetings,

I am 56 YOA white. Have had CP for at least 13 years following a catheterization. Symptoms come and go but mostly I just dealt with it. Coffee seems to be my biggest trigger so I avoid it. A few months back I noticed a brown color in my ejaculate. It resolved over a few days. two months ago I had a heavy project at work and was drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day to keep pushing. My CP symptoms surfaced and I actually had a fever and chills-which has been a very rare symptom. A few days after that I noticed a good amount of blood in my semen. Googled it and found this is common in CP and BPH.

It resolved when I stopped drinking coffee and my semen was again clear. This cycle has happened one more time--coffee-blood in ejaculate.

My strongest sense is that this is just an irritation that bleeds when the coffee cause my CP to be very pronounced but wanted this groups opinion. Yes, I am looking for validation.....

Thank you,

G

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]