Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Bacteriophages (phages) for prostatitis 

Post Bacteriophages (phages) for prostatitis
Are we able to start a thread on bacteriophages for prostatitis and infections, I know people have had good and bad experiences. Those that have looked into it? Or even been to clinics, can they feedback to help others such as myself looking into this treatment.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:04 am

Post Re: Bacteriophages (phages) for prostatitis
I had phage therapy. Whatever you do, do not go to phagetherapycenter. It is located in Tbilisi, Georgia. This is the center that I went to and they are scammers. They are a 3rd party clinic that buys all the phages and uses all the lab and equipment from the real original place that came up with the idea of using phages, which is the George Eliava Institute (Eliava Phage Therapy), also located in Tbilisi, Georgia. Phagetherapycenter buys all the phages and phage products from George Eliava Institute and resell it to foreigners for an overcharged price. And phagetherapycenter can only buy commercial/standard phages from Eliava. If your bacteria requires a custom phage, phagetherapycenter cannot provide you custom phages since they can only buy commercial phages from Eliava, so they will give you commercial phages even if your bacteria needs a custom phage, and charge a ridiculously high price for it and then lie to you and tell you that they are giving you a custom phage when it's really a cheap commercial phage. They did this to 3 other patients that was there with me so beware.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]