Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 17 yrs ago was helped by squeeze, try again with him? 

Post 17 yrs ago was helped by squeeze, try again with him?
I live in the UK and had just got prostatitis (acute turned to chronic) I went on holiday to San Francisco and a Dr Collins in San Francisco squeezed prostate once and problems reduced a lot. It was terrible before did it. The doc wasn't too responsive when i emailed back then and told him, maybe busy. I then tried massage/drainage with Dr Dimitrakov and Shoskes. Dimitrakov may have found and treated infection but I had no relief of symptoms. Shoskes who is well known fro being good at drainage temporarily relieved my symptoms but they returned. Would this first doc (Collins) be able to help me further or has too much time passed? And does drainage/massage mostly work on reducing the symptoms rather than curing? My problem isn't as severe as when he first did it.

Also, has anyone used beta blockers or other drugs and had positive results? A pharmacist from Turkey (lives in the UK) told me this beta blocker (new one) may have helped him with his symptoms.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 am

Post Re: 17 yrs ago was helped by squeeze, try again with him?
Beta blockers didn't help in my case. They triggered dry ejaculation which was awful.

Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]