Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Success Story - Road to faster recovery from NB prostatitis 
Site Admin

Post Re: Success Story - Road to faster recovery from NB prostati
We need to ease up a bit. When I start getting emails from outsiders about it, it's starting to get out of hand. Everyone is different and what works for you might not work for me. I wouldn't take acetaminophen on a bet, but I know people who swear by it. This board has always been a place to discuss, loudly on occasions, but always civilly. The posters here have always been among the best informed people I know. Right now, we have a 'POV" or 'Point of View' issue. In as much is possible, let's agree to disagree.
Thanks guys!

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Of course, everyone should take their own decisions. But I have the same right than you to write here my point of view. And it's not "egotism" sharing with people what you have found, what is basically what I'm doing here. I'm trying to prevent others from wasting time and money on scams. If curing chronic prostatitis were as simple as meditating and doing yoga exercises we would know already; we would not be here struggling. If you seriously believe that a "guru" can cure this disease it's your choice, but mine is warning people that that is false. No one "guru" will cure a chronic prostatitis with meditation or yoga. If I were egoistic as you say, I wouldn't write this. I wouldn't care if others get ripped off, but I do.

Having said that, I'm done with this. The rest is repeating the same things again.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Thanks Admin. Rest assured, I have no intentions of fighting with anyone :)...

As I said Chava - it is JUST your opinion, but one which is misplaced, because what you keep describing with your theories and statements is NOWHERE near to what I am saying. And in some way you are trying to portray that I maybe lying!
Any recovery to a greater extent which can take us from this frustrating condition to a more healed one is worth trying...That's all. No one is talking about one single guru has the elixir, no one is ripping of anyone with their livelihood!...These yoga practices are age-old, just that this one organization has a structured Kriya process, and somehow when I utilized it, realized that our condition can be really improved with the help of that Kriya process....And there is a reason, whatever you say about chronic prostatitis...if some one has just my symptoms, it is Mainly an inflammation of the muscles surrounding the prostate and urinary bladder (leading to frequent urination)...and so in such cases Yoga and meditation can surely improve the condition, which I have clearly seen in my case. But as I clearly mentioned my initial recovery was due to homeopathy, naturopathy, and NO masturbation.

Anyways brother, with this unnecessary argumentation, we will sincerely dilute the main points and all the purity of thought that I have come with on this forum to help others. Pls don't make it personal. You have my sincere wishes in whatever options you want to use for the recovery. Let others make their decision.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Hi can I have a link to where I can buy the single guru elixir you speak of? Sounds like something that's worth drinking;)

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2