Visit Prostatitis.org    
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Masturbation Humping a possible cause? 

Post Masturbation Humping a possible cause?
Do any of you hump a bed / pillow etc when masturbating or do you use your hands?

Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:25 pm

Post Re: Masturbation Humping a possible cause?
Is that possible? I mean, I have low sensitivity problems with this condition and I guess that I couldn't feel pleasure by doing that only.

What I have thought about masturbation, and this is quite different from what you said, is that maybe masturbating lying on your side may cause some problems in the long term but I'm not sure. I usually masturbate in that way and I realized that I tend to bend a little the penis and maybe that makes the sperm not coming out correctly. I mean, my left side usually is more inflamed than the right side and I tend to masturbate lying on my left side and bending a little the penis to that side also.

So, I would like to add that question to this thread, specially to the guys that are experiencing the same symptoms as me, which are low sensitivity, low libido, weak orgasms, and some burning while ejaculating, specially in the left side, as well as if something is stuck there making the sperm difficult to come out.

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]